When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

13 minutes ago, Fuzzy Afro said:

Experiencing covid symptoms months after the infection is the literal definition of long covid 

I know you're bored and in a trolling mood tonight but your previous post suggested that the only symptons of long covid was the lack of a sense of smell and taste which is quite frankly just bollocks.  

7 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

It's not the only symptom but apparently they are the most common 

I think it was the conclusion that because three people Fuzzy knew only suffered a loss of smell and taste then that is the case for everyone which annoyed me. Anyway I bit which I normally wouldn't do... one to Fuzzy, none to me.

Just now, Facediapers said:

Funny how you were being all nice a few weeks ago and you just change Alex 

Might be a response to being told to get a proper job stu … however many times u r told … u can’t seem to grasp it …. Pretty poor trolling though … your accounts are so obvious … another for the must do better list … 

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

Might be a response to being told to get a proper job stu … however many times u r told … u can’t seem to grasp it …. Pretty poor trolling though … your accounts are so obvious … another for the must do better list … 

I said get a proper job that gives you private healthcare…. Wasn’t having a go at where you work …. How was this account obvious I have lied low for a few weeks… 

3 minutes ago, Facediapers said:

I said get a proper job that gives you private healthcare…. Wasn’t having a go at where you work …. How was this account obvious I have lied low for a few weeks… 

I’ve a proper job that’s helped people during a pandemic 🙂 Instead 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Facediapers said:

Because you called the account "Facediapers" and did nothing but downvote people. It was pretty obvious it was you.

1 minute ago, music fan said:

I reacon that's a fake setup.  That doesn't quite look like Whitty.

It does look a bit strange, something isn't quite right about it.