Sign in to follow this  
TheFullShaboo

Lost Village Festival 2020

Following recent comments on social media it seems the lineup announcement is imminent!

Definitely the best small scale festival i've been too, find it very hard to pick on any areas that need improvement! 

Few people moan about the early close each night (think its around 1am) but if you go as hard as most people do from midday then this shouldn't be an issue at all. If anything its the perfect way to ensure you get a few hours shut eye ready to go again the following day!

Totally agree... I might just be getting old, but i personally loved the stages shutting down around 2, have a bit a leisurely walk back to the tent, a nice smoke, and get a decent amount of sleep before the baking sun got me out of the tent at 8am!  Meant I could sustain myself all weekend pretty much.

On 1/10/2020 at 11:42 PM, GrumpyRaver said:

Totally agree... I might just be getting old, but i personally loved the stages shutting down around 2, have a bit a leisurely walk back to the tent, a nice smoke, and get a decent amount of sleep before the baking sun got me out of the tent at 8am!  Meant I could sustain myself all weekend pretty much.

I agree, the older i get the more the logistics of the festival start to appeal to me. Being able to pop back the tent and back out in less than 30 minutes from wherever you are is a life saver, as is the 2 minute breakfast run each morning for a quick bap!