Sign in to follow this  
Phil200147

Car keys

16 minutes ago, dartmoordog said:

Have you got a spare at home that someone can send down to you?

That also seems to have vanished from my tent...

36 minutes ago, Phil200147 said:

Any one ever lost their car keys? Any tips what tk do/ cost of AA?

I lost a car key in a puddle. Well, a lake of mud.  In 2005. I paid a teenager to bring me my spare key. 

I read somewhere that the AA have 2 dedicated locksmith vans on site on Monday

AA will help if you are a member already, if you are not, find a mate who is, who has Gold membership. 

They don't ask for I'd when they come, just say u have lost your card aswell, don't know details. Just remember your mates address and post code. 

Edited by Swine_Glasto2014

20 minutes ago, Phil200147 said:

Got it sorted! Some lovely person handed them in! Fell out at the search area

Phew! you can relax now

I lost a camera there about 10 years back, not a cheap one either, I was gutted as it had so many pictures on it. When I got home I went online to the Glastonbury office web page for lost property, gave full description. I had more or less given up but 4 weeks later it was returned by post. Sort of gladdens the heart that there are lots of good people at Glastonbury.

1 hour ago, Deneva48 said:

I lost a camera there about 10 years back, not a cheap one either, I was gutted as it had so many pictures on it. When I got home I went online to the Glastonbury office web page for lost property, gave full description. I had more or less given up but 4 weeks later it was returned by post. Sort of gladdens the heart that there are lots of good people at Glastonbury.

I saw two young women hand in a wallet at one of the Lock Ups once. It was ferociously packed with cash, and they handed it right in. They had even somehow contacted the bloke's dad, so that he could tell his son where to go to collect his lost wallet. Am marvellous show of decency. Then I remember one of my friends going up to two mounted police people, and giving them a phone he'd found on the ground. That's all very admirable, but he happened to be gurning for his country at the time.

Lost mine one year, had the speare posted to the Farm, funnily enough was the only year I never took the spare. There's a postal collection point there :)