McCor

Resale Club 2019

8 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

So how’s about us lucky enough to have tickets entering the comps so we can help fellow efesters? Only problem would be the organisers stipulating tickets arnt transferable.

sounds like a great idea .. im in ... if they question it , just say its a gift !!!

23 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

sounds like a great idea .. im in ... if they question it , just say its a gift !!!

Ok. To be honest I have more empathy with folk on this site than I have with others I know who tried for a ticket but arnt bothered at all they were unsuccessful. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Has someone set up a competitions thread this year? Just seen wateraids comp is now live 

3 hours ago, Fork_UK said:

Just got an Alert from the See Tickets page and it took me to the purchase page.  Put the reg number and postcode in, but "Admission tickets are currently unavailable".  :(

3 hours ago, Levitz said:

Beating out of my chest as I added the numbers.....

Same thing happened in 17 although in the end nothing happened. My advice would be to keep a couple of the the pre-filled pages open just on the offchance.

8 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

Has someone set up a competitions thread this year? Just seen wateraids comp is now live 

Yes here

5 hours ago, StoneCircle said:

My friends ended up with 2, one of which they have returned so keep monitoring SeeTickets as more will be on sale. :)

I’ve also requested a refund on a quiet east cv ticket today, our friends were unlucky in the resale 😞

3 hours ago, Big durbs said:

I've always loved you Big Durbs 😉😘

Ok , so let’s get a definitive list of competitions, those without tickets go for it on your own behalf, those with tickets go for those without.

can we add any links to the spreadsheet, or maybe start a new one , not sure who set up the original one .

lets all get on board with this guys , I know there is only a slim chance , but some chance is better than no chance , 

who’s in ?

• Like 1

Had a look at the wateraid comp to see if I could help out.

A quick look at the t and cs of the wateraid comp mentions tickets not transferable and photo ID required when collecting tickets which will have winners names printed on them. Obviously designed to prevent someone making a fortune reselling them. Wonder if the festival has decreed this as a condition of awarding prizes. 

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

Only ones I know of at this stage are:

GWR  - enter online

Wateraid - enter online 

Guardian (not started yet) - starts from Saturday I think - purchase required

Mallet Cider - purchase required

I was looking at volunteering or working after we missed out in October but my glastobuddy is in a workshop all week and self employed and has been working 12 hr days and weekends  recently, he's not really up for then also working at the festival whilst losing pay  (I don't blame him).  I don't want to go without him, so am angling for the super secret flash resale again and comps.

In other news  @mcmenace sent me a super lovely message today re: getting them coach tix and am very chuffed for them, still hoping we can get to the farm too and maybe share a strawberry daiquiri in the rocket lounge. 

Lovely peeps in here keeping our spirits high too. 😘

Edited by Levitz

37 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Had a look at the wateraid comp to see if I could help out.

A quick look at the t and cs of the wateraid comp mentions tickets not transferable and photo ID required when collecting tickets which will have winners names printed on them. Obviously designed to prevent someone making a fortune reselling them. Wonder if the festival has decreed this as a condition of awarding prizes. 

Oh arse

5 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

Oh arse

So If I won for you, how’s your Scottish accent, can you understand a single word Gerry cinnamon says, and do you know anyone who does false passports? 

I really feel for efesters without tickets

13 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

So If I won for you, how’s your Scottish accent, can you understand a single word Gerry cinnamon says, and do you know anyone who does false passports? 

I really feel for efesters without tickets

And if I win , how’s “ yer brizzol accent , me ol babber “  , you could work on it with the help of the wurzels lol.

ps , loving Gerry, hope he rocks up at the farm 

I'm loving the willingness to help and trying to keep spirits high, this place is brilliant for things like that. I've felt on and off emotional at times the last day or so and that's really helped.

Competitions and volunteering seem the best (albeit slim) chances of getting. What are the volunteer options other than Oxfam? Water Aid seems booked up as is the recycling too.

9 hours ago, Ozanne said:

I'm loving the willingness to help and trying to keep spirits high, this place is brilliant for things like that. I've felt on and off emotional at times the last day or so and that's really helped.

Competitions and volunteering seem the best (albeit slim) chances of getting. What are the volunteer options other than Oxfam? Water Aid seems booked up as is the recycling too.

Shelter ask for volunteers as well

Reading competition's t&c's it suggests the winner must take a ticket and cannot be passed on, do we think that is the case? I think people have said they have won tickets for others. 

Edited by Padgey

11 hours ago, Levitz said:

I was looking at volunteering or working after we missed out in October but my glastobuddy is in a workshop all week and self employed and has been working 12 hr days and weekends  recently, he's not really up for then also working at the festival whilst losing pay  (I don't blame him).  I don't want to go without him, so am angling for the super secret flash resale again and comps.

In other news  @mcmenace sent me a super lovely message today re: getting them coach tix and am very chuffed for them, still hoping we can get to the farm too and maybe share a strawberry daiquiri in the rocket lounge. 

Lovely peeps in here keeping our spirits high too. 😘

Hopefully we will get to meet for that strawberry daiquiri! Will keep my eyes peeled and fingers crossed for you, and if I can help in any way then I gladly will.

16 minutes ago, Padgey said:

Reading competition's t&c's it suggests the winner must take a ticket and cannot be passed on, do we think that is the case? I think people have said they have won tickets for others. 

It’d probably depend on who’s running the competition as I’d imagine the one with Mallets Cider can be passed on whereas others say for The Guardian you sign up with your details. 

4 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

It’d probably depend on who’s running the competition as I’d imagine the one with Mallets Cider can be passed on whereas others say for The Guardian you sign up with your details. 

This is in the Mallet's T&C's:

Prize must be accepted as offered by the named winner. Entrants must take the person they named in the registration process, to join them at the festival. This will be strictly monitored with formal identification required on entry to the festival. The Promoter cannot be responsible for incorrect names or spelling that prevent entry into the festival. There is no cash or alternative prizes, in whole or part. The prize is not transferable and cannot be resold.

12 hours ago, Big durbs said:

Ok , so let’s get a definitive list of competitions, those without tickets go for it on your own behalf, those with tickets go for those without.

can we add any links to the spreadsheet, or maybe start a new one , not sure who set up the original one .

lets all get on board with this guys , I know there is only a slim chance , but some chance is better than no chance , 

who’s in ?

I can't believe people are now willing to sit and enter competitions for the lovely people of efests. 

You guys are the Best!!! 

Thanks @Big durbs 😀

I've entered the ones I can and I'm on the desperate hunt for some Mallets cider in the North East, anyone know where I can buy enough to drown my sorrows?? 

#stillhoping 

If anyone wants me to enter some comps on their behalf , do let me know. 

Got mine in October. Have been lurking this thread for a few months in the build up to getting a friends in the resale. Would love to be able to do my bit to help an Efester get to the farm. 

Ive also set up alerts on ‘Follow That Page’ in the hope of a secret resale - is this right ? 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Hot rocks said:

I’ve also requested a refund on a quiet east cv ticket today, our friends were unlucky in the resale 😞

As we didn’t get tickets, my nephew is returning his GA ticket and camper west pass ( he classes glasto as his ‘family time’ and can’t justify the expense if we’re not there with him).