NOS Alive 2019

AlexTurnah

2 minutes ago, jplewes said:

I am a bit jealous of all these fests with the strokes headlining tbh. Especially ones like Open'er which have Vampire weekend as a sub rather than main headliner.

yeah, you can throw all the positivity you want in this forum but this festival is really subpar this year. there are obviously good names but not enough to cover the quality this festival usually has and it really is a shame when you pair that with the horrendous PR, it just feels like we've been robbed of a stellar lineup, even if we will have a stellar time nevertheless

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, young_contra said:

baaaaaaaaah. hope they dont get robbie

Robbie is a real entertainer, he presents a great show (I'm biased because of my wife). Anyway at this stage he would be a unexpected surprise.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, alan_ts said:

FB_IMG_1559901853938.jpg

It seems he's a quite known name in the clubbing scene. He's of Innervision (Dixon, Ame etc).

Anyway, I'm a fan of dance music and I've never heard of him.

Edited by alan_ts

Did Travis Scott get ruled out for some reason (apart from "they don't do hip hop") - he has just announced a London show on 16 July, and it would be strange for him to come to Europe for a single show?

1 minute ago, WFD said:

Did Travis Scott get ruled out for some reason (apart from "they don't do hip hop") - he has just announced a London show on 16 July, and it would be strange for him to come to Europe for a single show?

He's doing a few shows, including Open'er, Wireless and Roskilde. It's a bit strange he's doing a second London show despite headlining a festival a week before...

4 minutes ago, chilirocker said:

He's doing a few shows, including Open'er, Wireless and Roskilde. It's a bit strange he's doing a second London show despite headlining a festival a week before...

Ah right - didn't realise that - looked on his website for tour dates and it was only showing a festival in Delaware and the London show!

Tomorrow 1 month to start the festival, and still the line-up is not closed.

1. there is a surprise still to anounce.... why dont they announce it? would a big name increase the tickets sales right now?

2. the line up is almost closed with no surprise.... why dont they close it? why are they taking so long?

Nothing makes sense. no response from organisation ( neither the horrible " Keep tuned to our social media to know all the news ;)