Good time to start a prediction game? Assume it'll be 8-9 acts as it has been the last few weeks? I'll go Chemical Brothers, Foals, Gretta Van Fleet, Gang Of Youths, Tash Sultana, Kodaline, Superorganism and Snail Mail

Gonna add Tears for Fears as well more out of hope than expectation but they are in france on the 26th and germany on the 28th and I can see them on before P!nk.

Edited by Chaarlie

1 hour ago, Kuled said:

Hi forum! Newbie to RW here, can you guys help me out in telling me when RW usually sells out it's combi & camping tickets? thanks :)

In the past it was around April time but last year it either didn't sell out or didn't sell out until very close to the festival. So you have plenty of time :)

33 minutes ago, frontsidecab said:

In the past it was around April time but last year it either didn't sell out or didn't sell out until very close to the festival. So you have plenty of time :)

Earliest I can remember was either January or Feb a few years ago, I think it was Feb the year they had Foos and Radiohead.

First names for Frequency

DAYPARK: Swedish House Mafia * Macklemore * Twenty One Pilots * Prophets Of Rage * The Offspring * Sunrise Avenue * Alligatoah * Capital Bra * Billie Eilish * 187 Strassenbande *Trettmann * W&W * Nothing But Thieves * Ufo361 * Turbobier * Dynoro * Mavi Phoenix * Hugel* Yungblud * Drangsal * Sookee * Lotto Boyz

NIGHTPARK: Astrix * Gammer * Hedex * Neelix * Rudimental DJ * Salvatore Ganacci * SASASAS * Sub Focus DJ Set * The Prototypes * Tokyo Machine

courtesy of @DDave

Theres a few smaller bands shared do we expect to share m/any more? 

23 minutes ago, Chaarlie said:

First names for Frequency

DAYPARK: Swedish House Mafia * Macklemore * Twenty One Pilots * Prophets Of Rage * The Offspring * Sunrise Avenue * Alligatoah * Capital Bra * Billie Eilish * 187 Strassenbande *Trettmann * W&W * Nothing But Thieves * Ufo361 * Turbobier * Dynoro * Mavi Phoenix * Hugel* Yungblud * Drangsal * Sookee * Lotto Boyz

NIGHTPARK: Astrix * Gammer * Hedex * Neelix * Rudimental DJ * Salvatore Ganacci * SASASAS * Sub Focus DJ Set * The Prototypes * Tokyo Machine

courtesy of @DDave

Theres a few smaller bands shared do we expect to share m/any more? 

Twenty One Pilots are already booked in the US on RW dates - sadly, as i'd love to have seen them there.

1 minute ago, Chaarlie said:

Disclosure could close a klub c night? Or too big, other 2 I can't see yeah

They closed Main Stage on Thursday in 2016 but it was a live set, next summer they bring around a dj set from what I see and RW don't book dj set.