Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

1 minute ago, chickenfire said:

That's a huge tour for them. Fair play but I can see a few curtained seats on the horizon 

They’re very big at the moment so I don’t think it’ll be too bad for them. Shame they’re f**king terrible as it’s always good and increasingly rare to see a heavy band making waves so quickly in this day and age.

Just now, NorthernSoul52 said:

GFkOCdUW4AAn5GO?format=jpg&name=medium

Can’t believe this guy has managed to stay relevant and this big for so long. I know he makes music for mums and people who don’t really like music but still, he seemed primed to drop off the face of the earth a few years ago but managed to drag his way back up again.

4 minutes ago, FloopFiller said:

They’re very big at the moment so I don’t think it’ll be too bad for them. Shame they’re f**king terrible as it’s always good and increasingly rare to see a heavy band making waves so quickly in this day and age.

I thought it was just me.  I gave them a crack a few weeks back and couldnt get on with it at all.

4 minutes ago, FloopFiller said:

Can’t believe this guy has managed to stay relevant and this big for so long. I know he makes music for mums and people who don’t really like music but still, he seemed primed to drop off the face of the earth a few years ago but managed to drag his way back up again.

Number one album last week, The Reytons were up in arms.

1 minute ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

I thought it was just me.  I gave them a crack a few weeks back and couldnt get on with it at all.

I saw them described as the Imagine Dragons of the metal world and thought that was pretty spot on. Can’t help but feel that they wouldn’t be nearly as recognised by the rock/metal world if they didn’t dress up all spooky.

48 minutes ago, FloopFiller said:

I saw them described as the Imagine Dragons of the metal world and thought that was pretty spot on. Can’t help but feel that they wouldn’t be nearly as recognised by the rock/metal world if they didn’t dress up all spooky.

Ghost for people who vote Lib Dem was my favourite on Twitter

• Upvote 1

Been waiting for a Sleep Token arena tour for a year or so now, and I think this is going to sell a lot better than some might think. Would be surprised if it doesn't sell out in the first day. I am a massive fan of their latest album and am all for metal having some mainstream attention. Buzzing for it.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Skip997 said:

Saw him on The Park once upon a time

All I remember is "I say Dizzee, you say Rascal", seemed to last the whole set

Dreadful

He opened for Muse once and what was a weird choice on paper really didn't work in practice. Just didn't really get what he was doing, and was told the same by people who'd seem as support for other rock acts the year before.

1 hour ago, FloopFiller said:

I've actually not listened to them so this jump to this level has really caught me off guard.

Honestly, metal's not had many breakthrough successes of late so fair play to them for at least giving a spotlight to that world, poppy-ness or not.