Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

10 minutes ago, Riggins said:

Hope Alvvays do some dates around that, would love to see them again

Really hope so! Will watch them at their own gig anyway if a local one happens, but they would definitely fit in that Neighbourhood Weekender Pulp day if they were to double up on that weekend .

Wonder what other festivals they'll do if they're on for something like that. Would happily watch them as many times as possible to be fair

Edited by efcfanwirral
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

Really hope so! Will watch them at their own gig anyway if a local one happens, but they would definitely fit in that Neighbourhood Weekender Pulp day if they were to double up on that weekend .

Wonder what other festivals they'll do if they're on for something like that. Would happily watch them as many times as possible to be fair

Well they're ruled out for that because D2D is both Saturday (Bristol) and Sunday (Nottingham)

33 minutes ago, gfa said:

Good to see Midland is about if that wasn't confirmed.

Natasha Bedingfield please!

Yes to NatBed! Playing Mighty Hoopla same month, so possible. Some excellent songs, and lovely person 

Oh let's have Samantha Mumba too, why not, and Sophie Ellis-Bextor back again....

1 hour ago, billum said:

Yes to NatBed! Playing Mighty Hoopla same month, so possible. Some excellent songs, and lovely person 

Oh let's have Samantha Mumba too, why not, and Sophie Ellis-Bextor back again....

good watch if you've not seen it

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, finn_with_1_n said:

more acts added to Wide Awake. some intriguing options like Polachek and OPN in there (i took this from Avery’s twitter, it’s just an artist-specific version of the line up)

5E680755-FBA6-47FB-8D3A-7F2767F8E1EE.jpeg

Pretty chuffed I got an early bird ticket for 30 quid for this, here's the poster from Wide Awake, Caroline Polachek headlining

37 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

If anyone wants to know what Glastonbury would look like with presales - The O2 Priority app has crashed under the weight of people trying to get Peter Kay presales.

Because its effectively a stadium tour through o2. A proper presale would be fine (not that they should do it). I swear normally stadium tours don't go on sale through o2?

3 minutes ago, gfa said:

Because its effectively a stadium tour through o2. A proper presale would be fine (not that they should do it). I swear normally stadium tours don't go on sale through o2?

O2 has most gigs on presale these days, it's just that demand on this one is insane. They should have seen it coming though.

Will probably stay away from See/TM on Saturday and try going through AXS directly. 

1 hour ago, Hugh Jass II said:

O2 has most gigs on presale these days, it's just that demand on this one is insane. They should have seen it coming though.

Will probably stay away from See/TM on Saturday and try going through AXS directly. 

Most o2 dates don't have 12 dates or however many it is, but yeah should have seen it coming

Just now, gfa said:

Most o2 dates don't have 12 dates or however many it is, but yeah should have seen it coming

Was at the O2 the other night for Kendrick and as I was in the queue I was reading the stats on the wall saying the longest residency at the venue was Prince's 21 nights. Even if Kay adds one extra night a month there he'll beat that.