Football 17/18

TheGayTent

9 minutes ago, TheGayTent said:

I appreciate as a Baggie you won't necessarily agree but the child in me always found the Wolves Tesco carrier bag ditty one that made me smirk

We played them in the Cup at Molineux about ten years ago (and won 3-0). Because it was the Cup they had to give us their South Bank stand behind the goal. A lot of us snuck Tesco bags in and decorated the stand at the end...

7.jpg

bec6bb691dae9363e3023a9f8261468a6b00b52b

Edited by Hugh Jass

12 hours ago, TheGayTent said:

they seem a bit shy about saying what went on, where if it had been the lesser thing you said it was i'm sure they'd have made that clear in some manner (cos no one wants to be associated with using a dead kid to abuse someone).

8 minutes ago, CRW5252 said:

This Arsenal team are just awful. As an Arsenal fan, it just feels like I'm in limbo waiting for Wenger to leave so we can at least have some hope we will challenge for titles.

He should have left last year. Madness whats happened. And your best players look like theyre on the way out now.

51 minutes ago, jyoung said:

Listening to the game on 5 Live. Sounds like all the goals have been mad! Anyone watching? 

Cracking game, all of Liverpool's goals were great. Was very nervy at the end. Good to see Chambo doing well. Liverpool's defense continues to be dodgy and that needs sorting out, particularly the GK, before they are to challenge for titles. 

2 minutes ago, thetime said:

Perhaps City are trying to reign in the spending, getting blown out the water with Van Dijk as well. 

Its more that (from what i read) its the principle of the thing: city had worked on it since last august, thought they had the deal,  and were told by sanchez agents to match the wage offer UTD made. Pep was hurt that they went back on the offer, took it as proof sanchez wasnt serious about working with him on the 'project' and thats why city said they arent interested.