Must sees that you didn't even know existed a week ago

Sasperella

I know we've all been doing it....obsessively checking out all the bands we didn't recognise on the lineup poster. Which ones have already made it on to your "must see" list and are now making you sweat about potential clashes with *Radiohead* (insert other favourite band here)?

For me it's definitely Frank Carter & the Rattlesnakes and Anderson Paak. Tunes, and they both look like they're gonna be pretty awesome live. 

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must admit i didnt recognice about 80% of the lineup but Ive obsessively been doing research and am so excited for the lineup now....Justice! Goldfrapp! Future islands are all must sees now!

Dizzee rascal,  Anderson paak and Frank Carter are all "hope I can sees" if I don't have lineup clashes with my other musts. So much new music! 

12 hours ago, Sasperella said:

I know we've all been doing it....obsessively checking out all the bands we didn't recognise on the lineup poster. Which ones have already made it on to your "must see" list and are now making you sweat about potential clashes with *Radiohead* (insert other favourite band here)?

For me it's definitely Frank Carter & the Rattlesnakes and Anderson Paak. Tunes, and they both look like they're gonna be pretty awesome live. 

Frank and Anderson as you say with another one being DJ Shadow.

12 hours ago, Sasperella said:

Have you been living in a box? ,-)

Living In A Box are playing?  Superb, can't beat a bit of late 80s white boy pop funk.  Apart from the single the band shared their name with, I would suggest people check out "Scales of Justice", also from their debut album

Sorry

1 hour ago, Slugworth said:

They look incredible live. I presume its a live show and not a dj set? Either way i'll be there.

They have a new live show being debuted in June in London, although its now just the one guy, and the more recent releases have been EDM nonsense so no idea what it will be like. My mates went to their live show in London in about 2009 and said it was absolutely insane.

Don't think I'd go as far as to say I'd never heard of them but certainly hadn't give them much of a listen at all, two for me would be Glass Animals & Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes. 

Glass Animals are right up my street not sure how I've managed to let them pass me by. 

Frank Carter however is not my usual cup of tea but some of the tracks particularly on the latest album are excellent, still the heavier bits aren't for me but will definitely be listening more in the coming weeks before the festival. 

1 hour ago, Anderson19 said:

Don't think I'd go as far as to say I'd never heard of them but certainly hadn't give them much of a listen at all, two for me would be Glass Animals & Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes. 

Glass Animals are right up my street not sure how I've managed to let them pass me by. 

Glass Animals for me too