Flares banned.

Sawdusty surfer

13 minutes ago, Pinhead said:

Thing is I suppose is that if the organisers want you to stop using 'em then really we have to respect what they want and it probably has a bearing on their licensing renewal. 

It really isn't the organisers.

If it was up to ME, flares would be allowed..... as would masses of fireworks AND fence jumpers. Mendip District Council are the chaps that impose the rules and ME has to publicise and implement them. He doesn't like the flying lanterns though.

I'm with ME on this.

Used to love the days when going to Glastonbury was like being dropped on another planet that was like a cross between The Wild West and Mad Max on acid but with better tunes!   :)

Peace.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 3/4/2017 at 0:27 PM, Jamie D said:

I think sniffer dogs are usually trained to detect only one particular substance. If all the sniffer dogs at Glastonbury are only able to sniff out flares then that's absolutely fine with me

Hold up...are there sniffer dogs at Glastonbury?? I've never seen one...but now I am worried!

3 hours ago, Sawdusty Surfer said:

It really isn't the organisers.

If it was up to ME, flares would be allowed..... as would masses of fireworks AND fence jumpers. Mendip District Council are the chaps that impose the rules and ME has to publicise and implement them. He doesn't like the flying lanterns though.

Yeah but if it were up to ME we'd all be leaving the drugs at home and getting drunk less too.

3 hours ago, not worthy said:

the flying badger numbers are greatly reduced now though due to the pilot badger cull

I had no idea that they were allowing badgers to become pilots nowadays. Why are they picking on the pilot badgers only? Blatant discrimination. They ought to form some sort of pilot badger union.