• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, mr gumby said:

Gaps around doors, airbricks, chimney?

17 minutes ago, fatyeti24 said:

they've been sleeping in your wardrobe

But seriously. They should just fuck right off!! Im terrified of the harmless things and I will kill them. I painted my whole house in wipeable paint just because every time I cleaned dead moths of the wall I also wiped off paint. I hate phobias. I even did the whole hypnotherapy thing and if so didn't work. 

3 hours ago, Curlygirl said:

Hi guys. I have finished work for 4 weeks, I skipped out of the gate tonight!!

Does anyone know if anyone is running secret Glasto this year? I know it's unlikely but IF oasis are playing I'd be so upset if I missed it. Plus one of the Glasto Gals has said Elbow will be playing the park. And some of my crew would love that. 

Guy I do hope you and your van are in working order next week! Healing vibes to you x

and yes I'm definately up for NYBB and Ridge and Furrow. @naughtygeorgie I too want to do the peace sign thing but how are we meant to get from the village inn to the stone circle after meeting the girls in an hour? I want to do both! 

Yep, we have another volunteer this year!

9 hours ago, naughtygeorgie said:

I think I love you right back :wub:

I don't think the OH will get out of bed any earlier... I'll try but I'm sure go fail -  He's an absolute buggar, I'll be up early making coffee, having a wash & basically throwing glitter everywhere.. he on the other hand will stay in bed until the last possible second, I'll be dragging him out whilst covering him in glitter :)

I'm sure I'll recognise you, especially in the dress, the gorgeous dress!  

I think I'll be in a gold dress, there may or may not be some form of a sequin hat, there will definitely be a sequin hoodie but it will of course be too hot to wear it so I'll swing it around :D

There will be glitter, so very much glitter :yahoo:

I can't wait for glitter :-) glitter is good .....sparkles are good. 

I play roller derby and my Derby name is the Glitterator (!!!!!) 

too many meets, too little time lol 

23 minutes ago, naughtygeorgie said:

Why thank you very much :)

They'll be lots of glitter H, I can throw it all over you too :)

If you want some sort of semblance of a design then I think some of the Gals are make up designy style thingys...

If you want it chucked on with more love than style, then I'm happy to help :D

That's me , random glitter is good ! Who needs a fancy Schmancy glitter design anyway 

1 hour ago, Funkyfairy! said:

@H.M.V if I come to the meet and see you I will have glitter xxx infact I do believe I passed on glitter / sparkles to @Mardy s lovely wife last year, not sure how impressed he was ;-) 

Hahaha. You know what, when we got tickets this year, that was what my wife was most excited about. The absolute highlight of her festival last year.

You coming to the efests thing? Would be great to see you again this year. 

Right so it's efests Wednesday evening, then on Thursday it's NYBB then Ridge and Furrow then The Smyths then Showhawk Duo then Napalm Death then someone else and something else and then I think it's Friday! 

So yes, I'm up for NYBB. Where and when, Mr G?

10 minutes ago, lucyginger said:

Right so it's efests Wednesday evening, then on Thursday it's NYBB then Ridge and Furrow then The Smyths then Showhawk Duo then Napalm Death then someone else and something else and then I think it's Friday! 

So yes, I'm up for NYBB. Where and when, Mr G?

I can't actually picture the field terribly well in my mind, so I can't think of a good spot. How about, when I get there on Monday, I'll have a wander that way and find somewhere handy? I'll post a pic and description on here?

1 hour ago, mr gumby said:

I can't actually picture the field terribly well in my mind, so I can't think of a good spot. How about, when I get there on Monday, I'll have a wander that way and find somewhere handy? I'll post a pic and description on here?

Yes please!! 

I had my first horrible Glasto dream last night! I woke up with butterflies in my belly and can't seem to shake the anxious feeling today. It involved lots of mattresses, a Winnebago and some not so nice Americans chasing me whilst I'm losing tent poles from the 10 man tent I'm carrying but managing to keep hold of 2 bags of McDonalds!! Very bizarre

6 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

I had my first horrible Glasto dream last night! I woke up with butterflies in my belly and can't seem to shake the anxious feeling today. It involved lots of mattresses, a Winnebago and some not so nice Americans chasing me whilst I'm losing tent poles from the 10 man tent I'm carrying but managing to keep hold of 2 bags of McDonalds!! Very bizarre

This made quite an impression on me when seeing it on tv as a kid.  Sinister chasing and winnebagos.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073600/

1 minute ago, clarkete said:

This made quite an impression on me when seeing it on tv as a kid.  Sinister chasing and winnebagos.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073600/

I think I'll give it a miss. I was been chased by two rednecks as I had to climb through their Winnebago with the 10 man tent and friends and kids to avoid the sea of mattresses and people lying on them at the pyramid! Then the Winnebago was trying to run me over. I'm traumatised haha