NFR NFC 2017 - The friendly thread for lovely people

Quark

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, naughtygeorgie said:

Morning :)

I was about to page 2 bump but @Funkyfairy! already has, yay ;)

Hope the head isn't too sore this morning @Curlygirl ?  

Fingers crossed for those last couple of re-re-sale tickets, you shall go to the ball GH & MJ :)

No Michelin bullshit tweezer cooking for me today, at a lovely little restaurant now until glasto apart from Thurs when I'm back at the RSC, so nice simple cooking until holibobs time. 

After yesterday's glorious sunshine we're back to grey in the middle, staying dry though.

Have a good Monday all :):):)

I read that as Hobnobs time! I think I need some sleep.

or some biscuits.:)

30 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

@Milky Joe @dizzymoo dammit cant think who else. Rumbling on the secret resale thread

Full list,:) although I know only a few will be online at any one time. Good luck for when it happens folks. Probably going to be days yet mind. Can't imagine See will have processed refunds just yet but what do I know...

@H.M.V

@sheffieldlady

@Quark

@dizzymoo

@lucyginger

@noplacelikehome

@Funkyfairy!

@dirtymookie

@bennyhana22

@vintagelaureate

@thurlow84

@Yoghurt on a Stick

@Skoo

and @Scruffylovemonster

Oh and I think maybe @Curlygirl too although for the life of me I can't remember giving her the details?

Edited by MilkyJoe
Info added.

Just now, dizzymoo said:

Thanks H.M.V,  I've got booking page up and loaded.  Checkpage is silent as the grave though.  I have faith in it as it worked perfectly last year.

Oh you've got checkpage? Could you send me a text if you get it. Im not signed up cos the phone account i have and our internet is squiffy at best with builders that keep knocking off our wifi. I use my mobile data where i can. So I'm really nervous. Oh and laptop ended up back at the shop. 

7 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

Full list,:) although I know only a few will be online at any one time. Good luck for when it happens folks. Probably going to be days yet mind. Can't imagine See will have processed refunds just yet but what do I know...

@H.M.V

@sheffieldlady

@Quark

@dizzymoo

@lucyginger

@noplacelikehome

@Funkyfairy!

@dirtymookie

@bennyhana22

@vintagelaureate

@thurlow84

@Yoghurt on a Stick

@Skoo

and @Scruffylovemonster

Oh and I think maybe @Curlygirl too although for the life of me I can't remember giving her the details?

And me, when I can at work. The resale last year happened on the 12th, mid afternoon (3.40 someone posted), so it won't be long.

NFR NFiR y'all.

6 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

Oh you've got checkpage? Could you send me a text if you get it. Im not signed up cos the phone account i have and our internet is squiffy at best with builders that keep knocking off our wifi. I use my mobile data where i can. So I'm really nervous. Oh and laptop ended up back at the shop. 

Sure, PM me your mobile no and I'll forward you texts when I get them.  I just have it set to the main content/extras page as that always changes when the sale goes live.  Saves getting the noise when See are playing around with the other pages.

1 minute ago, carlosj said:

And me, when I can at work. The resale last year happened on the 12th, mid afternoon (3.40 someone posted), so it won't be long.

NFR NFiR y'all.

Cheers Carlos! Welcome aboard.:) Do you need payment details?

5 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

Cheers Carlos! Welcome aboard.:) Do you need payment details?

Not yet, I've still got enough redundancy payment to cover the cost.

NB - ticket tryers, just checked and the 12th last year was Thursday, so the resale could be this Thursday, don't assume the earliest of Friday.

Just come up on the Secret Resale thread that it may put the cardholder name as the lead booker. I can't remember having to fill out a name but it's been a few years since I got my own ticket. Can anybody confirm or is it just card no/expiry/ccv?

9 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

Just come up on the Secret Resale thread that it may put the cardholder name as the lead booker. I can't remember having to fill out a name but it's been a few years since I got my own ticket. Can anybody confirm or is it just card no/expiry/ccv?

hi MJ that was me remembering my experience from a few years ago.  I can't remember what happened in October, but I think you do need to put the cardholder name, not just numbers.  You've supplied your name with the details so should be fine.

Ah yes - I think the lead booker's name and address details are pre-filled on the page after submitting the reg numbers.

I presume this can be changed by will add a few extra seconds to the process which could be crucial.

7 minutes ago, dizzymoo said:

hi MJ that was me remembering my experience from a few years ago.  I can't remember what happened in October, but I think you do need to put the cardholder name, not just numbers.  You've supplied your name with the details so should be fine.

7 minutes ago, Skoo said:

Ah yes - I think the lead booker's name and address details are pre-filled on the page after submitting the reg numbers.

I presume this can be changed by will add a few extra seconds to the process which could be crucial.

Thanks both so am I right in assuming this is just for delivery of tickets and not tied to the payment side of things?

Lads I'm pretty sure the payment screen is pretty straightforward, just numbers required. As in, our group in the main sale, bank stopped the payment on credit card and we sent through another from someone else in a panic. I'm pretty sure no names etc were required for the payment.

Just need to make sure GH is the lead booker for delivery. 

Edited by H.M.V

43 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

@H.M.V

@sheffieldlady

@Quark

@dizzymoo

@lucyginger

@noplacelikehome

@Funkyfairy!

@dirtymookie

@bennyhana22

@vintagelaureate

@thurlow84

@Yoghurt on a Stick

@Skoo

and @Scruffylovemonster

Good Morning NFR NFC ya gorgeous gang of feckers i hope you`re all well :)!!

I,m in and ready for helping and getting GH and MJ the tickets they need, i have the details needed and hope to get lucky :thumbsu:

Fingers corssed for you both, now lets get these tickets :drinks: