Lineup 2018

3 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

The Bhuna.

I noticed once again this week that they put their tickets on sale at 7am, which no other band does. Must be so their fans can bag tickets before they have to set off for the school bus.

The Bhuna :lol: 

7am? That’s unheard of. Great thinking behind that though :lol: I don’t know why people have been predicting them for third down (myself included, I only did because a lot of others started). They’re really not that big. Don Broco must be more likely for third down out of the two?

2 minutes ago, Bisque said:

Caught me out whilst paying for some ciders & telling the missus they will definitely play it last in 2013. Rushed in downing cider bowling 16 year olds out of the way

They were great in 2013. It got really dark and started raining at Leeds just as they were coming on. It was awesome. 

7 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

The Bhuna.

I noticed once again this week that they put their tickets on sale at 7am, which no other band does. Must be so their fans can bag tickets before they have to set off for the school bus.

That's hilarious.

3 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

They were great in 2013. It got really dark and started raining at Leeds just as they were coming on. It was awesome. 

Did they do the "run of death" around the what I call the autistic stage? It's the one where they do all the levels & shit. It wasn't dark at all at Reading. Great gig plus Ollie must have stank wearing an England football top

2 minutes ago, Steve1000 said:

Infact:

1. Chelsea Smile
  2. It Was Written In Blood
  3. Crucify Me
  4. Sleepwalking
  5. Shadow Moses
  6. Suicide Season
  7. It Never Ends 
  8. The House Of Wolves
  9. Home Sweet Hole
  10. Anthem

Then:

TIAH > Suicide Season > Sempiternal. The other 2 are shit

1. Crucify Me 

2. It Never Ends 

3. It Was Written In Blood 

4. Empire 

5. Football Season Is Over 

6. Chelsea Smile 

7. The Comedown 

8. Fuck 

9. Anthem 

10. Doomed 

There Is A Hell > Suicide Season > Sempiternal > That’s The Spirit > Count Your Blessings 

11 minutes ago, Bisque said:

Did they do the "run of death" around the what I call the autistic stage? It's the one where they do all the levels & shit. It wasn't dark at all at Reading. Great gig plus Ollie must have stank wearing an England football top

In 2011 they tried to get people to run around the sound tower and failed. Oli’s dad also came out to scream a song, which was wired as hell.

Edited by Andre91

14 minutes ago, Bisque said:

I'm pre-PGCE, level-3. Scared & excited at the same time but means no more Glasto's unless I get into a private school

You’ve nothing to worry about, man. You’ll love it. I thought being a teacher would mean no Download, but it pays to have a HoD that likes you and gets the VP to approve your ‘family wedding’ each summer as holiday :P 

Edited by Andre91

22 minutes ago, Bisque said:

Caught me out whilst paying for some ciders & telling the missus they will definitely play it last in 2013. Rushed in downing cider bowling 16 year olds out of the way

There's a joke somewhere in here.

19 minutes ago, Bisque said:

@Andre91 I didn't know you were a teacher

Don't give him the address of your school @Andre91.

5 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

You’ve nothing to worry about, man. You’ll love it. I thought being a teacher would mean no Download, but it pays to have a HoD that likes you and gets the VP to approve your ‘family wedding’ each summer as holiday :P 

I'm going to have to invent an extended fake family each time I need time off because "my Nan died". Not making light of a situation like that but Glasto

5 minutes ago, Bisque said:

I'm going to have to invent an extended fake family each time I need time off because "my Nan died". Not making light of a situation like that but Glasto

It isn’t too bad because I only book the Friday off. I go up to Donnington when I finish on the Thursday and come home Sunday night. Monday I’m tired but everyone has a lesson of ‘responding to feedback and addressing targets’ in books so I don’t have to do much :lol: 

Anyway, back to this year’s lineup. I’m sticking with the 6 ‘hesdliners’ I went for the other day: 

Royal Blood - BMTH 

Kendrick - FOB 

Foos or AM - Imagine Dragons 

Edited by Andre91

41 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

The Bhuna :lol: 

7am? That’s unheard of. Great thinking behind that though :lol: I don’t know why people have been predicting them for third down (myself included, I only did because a lot of others started). They’re really not that big. Don Broco must be more likely for third down out of the two?

depends how many times don broco have sold out brixton 

Just now, danz026 said:

NBT/FOB at the same time would be a sore one. Although I must conjecture that a second main stage would mean the death (or massive downscale) of the NME

Nah I think it'll be stages like FR or The Pit/Lock Up that'll take a hit.

5 minutes ago, Huevos said:

Lil Pump is playing a fest in Norway on August 16th so he is definitely in Europe at the time. Radio 1xtra headliner maybe?

Not convinced he'd headline but he's the kind of booking I can see happening if he's around lmao. Maybe special guest like Vince Staples so they don't have to put him as high as he should be.

7 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

If all this info turns out to be legit I reckon this is how it could look in terms of a clashfinder. Cba making a full thing but you get the rough idea.

Screen Shot 2018-01-19 at 22.06.40.png

Screen Shot 2018-01-19 at 22.06.48.png

Screen Shot 2018-01-19 at 22.06.59.png

Friday is great. Saturday has enough too. Sunday not so much but J Hus and VW woukd be nice. 

9 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

If all this info turns out to be legit I reckon this is how it could look in terms of a clashfinder. Cba making a full thing but you get the rough idea.

Swap Travis and Panic surely? Travis must6 be bigger and would stop the double act of late 00's pop emo bands