Lineup 2018

I mean, BMTH could be the secret set. And then we could get Fall Out Boy subheadlining. Which would leave us with an Imagine Dragons/Royal Blood coheadline, Kendrick and someone else (Foos)

EDIT: If the 2 stage thing is wrong but the acts are right

Edited by Mattymooz
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Dangerbreaks said:

How would 2 main stages even work? One for more mainstream acts and one for heavier or what?

How would they even fit. The main stage is currently like 1/3rd of the site (at least at Reading), and you can hear it from ages away. No fucking way thats happening on the current site as you'd end up with massive noise issues with the 2 stages interfering.

Just now, Mattymooz said:

How would they even fit. The main stage is currently like 1/3rd of the site (at least at Reading), and you can hear it from ages away. No fucking way thats happening on the current site as you'd end up with massive noise issues with the 2 stages interfering.

Exactly - just seems like such an odd thing to mention if it’s not true though...

Just now, Mattymooz said:

I've disregarded that completely, no way that's happening. But the acts mentioned could be true to be fair. Not sure about FOB as it's only been two years but with a new (shit) album they could just sub?

Just now, Dan Wilcox said:

Could just mean the NME stage will no longer be in a tent? Not sure. 

Source also previously mentioned headliner were Kendrick and Green Day with AM the most likely third, but I've since been told to ignore that info.

I just have one big question. Is the Kendrick info reliable??? Debating whether or not to buy a £113 ticket to see him, but if there's a chance he'll play then I probably won't go. I just need a bit of hope hahah.

2 minutes ago, Dan Wilcox said:

Source also previously mentioned headliner were Kendrick and Green Day with AM the most likely third, but I've since been told to ignore that info.

Maybe an  increase in the size of the acts booked on the NME tent? 

Edited by Jack w

2 minutes ago, Dan Wilcox said:

God I hope not, NME is my favourite stage they better not touch it lol

4 minutes ago, Dan Wilcox said:

No mention of Foos then in either that or the new info?

13 minutes ago, Jayvk said:

You might be on to something, If this is true then like @Andre91 said, Panic! could headline that..

I just thought that maybe whoever heard the info about acts playing ‘the two main stages’ (meaning the main and NME as they are the big ones) perhaps misinterpreted that as there being two ‘main’ stages. 

Because I don’t think they will increase the size of acts booked on the NME as that would only make it harder to fill that stage and the main with enough big bands as you would need more of them.

Edited by Andre91