Lineup 2018

11 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Oh yeah remember TRNSMT last year where Kasabian had been scheduled to finish 50 minutes before Radoohead did the night before and a rumour went round that Arctic Monkeys were doing a secret set after they’d finished? Bet they release the poster and all the replies would be like “what day do I need to but to see secret AM set???”

Fuck sake I didn't know that happened. Absolute wrong'uns.

1 hour ago, dentalplan said:

Oh yeah remember TRNSMT last year where Kasabian had been scheduled to finish 50 minutes before Radoohead did the night before and a rumour went round that Arctic Monkeys were doing a secret set after they’d finished? Bet they release the poster and all the replies would be like “what day do I need to but to see secret AM set???”

I was there and the group of boys standing next to me shouted "WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE ARCTIC MONKEYS" as soon as Kasabian finished their set. Was hilarious 

1 hour ago, Jayvk said:

Look at the likes, The Hunna seem keen :rolleyes: 

7AF9BA91-C8AF-41F0-9355-E554A4C91AFA.jpeg

They told me at their pop up store that they'd been asked to play main stage but they weren't sure whether it would fit with their touring schedule that they have planned for after the album- so there's a good chance they'll be there I reckon 

1 minute ago, R Shah said:

They told me at their pop up store that they'd been asked to play main stage but they weren't sure whether it would fit with their touring schedule that they have planned for after the album- so there's a good chance they'll be there I reckon 

yeah I'm sure they will play if that's the case, wonder if its 3rd or 4th down.

10 minutes ago, Jack w said:

yeah I'm sure they will play if that's the case, wonder if its 3rd or 4th down.

I think they'll be 3rd, or 4th on the coheadline day but still a logo band. I currently have them 4th on the coheadline day but that's mainly because I've filled the other 3rd spots (with The Vaccines and Deftones).

Edited by SomeoneListeningIn

1 minute ago, danz026 said:

There was a guy a month or so back throwing all kinds of personal attacks at fans of the Hunna. I’m assuming this poster is his alias 

No one guy threw a fit because someone moaned about The Hunna and then everyone took the piss because he was being an absolute weirdo about it.

Edited by Gucci Piggy
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

No one guy threw a fit because someone moaned about The Hunna and then everyone took the piss because he was being an absolute weirdo about it.

I think that 'one guy' might be @danz026 ;)

Edited by SomeoneListeningIn

2 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Was just checking his posts to see if it was. Can't believe he's brought that up again. How on earth does man survive in the real world if he's this upset over someone not liking his favourite bands.

don't get too personal

32 minutes ago, w0lfalic321 said:

I was there and the group of boys standing next to me shouted "WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE ARCTIC MONKEYS" as soon as Kasabian finished their set. Was hilarious 

:lol: I bet there were people still there at midnight shouting “TUUUURNERR”

4 minutes ago, danz026 said:

There was a guy a month or so back throwing all kinds of personal attacks at fans of the Hunna. I’m assuming this poster is his alias 

I am pretty sure that guy got banned. No place in the world for someone being dismayed at The Hunna’s success.

21 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

I think they'll be 3rd, or 4th on the coheadline day but still a logo band. I currently have them 4th on the coheadline day but that's mainly because I've filled the other 3rd spots (with The Vaccines and Deftones).

Their logo is sick as well 

Edited by R Shah