Lineup 2018

Libs/Catfish co headline would probably go down pretty well as the "small" headliner tbh, as long as the other two were pretty big acts. I know it was a joke, just saying. Think they've gotta make this first one big though, people are getting impatient on twitter/Facebook. Wonder if they'll just announce the full festival? Or at least a bigger chunk of it than normal. I know the announcement used to later but I dunno why they'd go back to that timeline.

33 minutes ago, w0lfalic321 said:

Any chance of Basement Jaxx?

Doubtful really. They seem to play fests for older audiences like the one above. However I woulda said the same about Fatboy Slim, so wouldn't rule it out.

16 minutes ago, gsloth said:

Super Hans should be higher up

He's placed higher than the two lads off of This is England and the guy off Hollyoaks so there's that at least.

Edited by dentalplan

2 hours ago, Lukie74 said:

Surprised Circa Waves are still doing quite a few of the smaller ones this year, possibility of an NME sub maybe if there- still doubt they will be though

Would love them to be offered a slot like this or higher in at a festival like R+L in the future. Loved them since I saw them support the 1975 in 2014 and are quality on record and live. Had the honour of meeting them as well and are really down to earth, humble, talented guys which hasn't necessarily been associated with bands of a similar stature as of late. They're also local so i'm rooting for them in that sense too. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, georgehorjj said:

Is there much chance of Kaytranada playing this year? Potential to headline the Dance Stage? Would love to see him but would hate to see him clash with a decent headliner

He doesn't have any tour dates and I think he's working on a new release so I wouldn't expect as much. Would be a cracking booking like.

Just now, MIchael_scarn said:

Would love them to be offered a slot like this or higher in at a festival like R+L in the future. Loved them since I saw them support the 1975 in 2014 and are quality on record and live. Had the honour of meeting them as well and are really down to earth, humble, talented guys which hasn't necessarily been associated with bands of a similar stature as of late. They're also local so i'm rooting for them in that sense too. 

Doesn't yer man from Circa Waves usually go on stage at festivals and say that this will be the last chance to see them before they're headlining said festival? I'm sure I've read that. Doesn't seem very humble, mind you it seems like you caught them early on.

1 minute ago, dentalplan said:

Doesn't yer man from Circa Waves usually go on stage at festivals and say that this will be the last chance to see them before they're headlining said festival? I'm sure I've read that. Doesn't seem very humble, mind you it seems like you caught them early on.

He definitely didn't say that last year.

4 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

He doesn't have any tour dates and I think he's working on a new release so I wouldn't expect as much. Would be a cracking booking like.

Nah that's the 1975, Matt said that when they played in 2016 at reading

Edited by bigfish

6 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Nah that's Matty of the 1975, undeniably egotistic but I'll let it slide because of how good their live shows are. 

37 minutes ago, MIchael_scarn said:

Nah that's Matty of the 1975, undeniably egotistic but I'll let it slide because of how good their live shows are. 

42 minutes ago, bigfish said:

Nah that's the 1975, Matt said that when they played in 2016 at reading

I knew about Matt Healy saying that but I can't find anything about Mr. Waves saying that now so I dunno where I got that from. Woulda been funny cos obviously, y'know, whereas it's not funny with Healy cos he actually knows it and has probably signed the contract.

3 minutes ago, Bisque said:

This is my mom you are talking about.

Your mother...

...is a nice lady.

• Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Insulting danz026's favourite band is a personal attack on their fans yet he's allowed to take the piss out of someone's mum being in hospital? Not on.

I didn't even know people still did your mum jokes :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1