Wednesday night

DefLeppard

I like Wednesday night. You sort of get to enjoy the other bits of the festival without thinking about bands for a day. Last time I was there we went to the Common where we got our faces painted like sugar skulls while lying in a coffin, then drank a load of wine and danced in a couple of bars round there. Was great fun!

34 minutes ago, O'Doyle Rules said:

Yeah, I rarely find I have to wait more than a few minutes. Even played cricket in the meantime last year?

Sacrilege not to try a brothers on your first glastonbury though

my thoughts exactly, I'm surprised they've allowed you to go back

4 minutes ago, jonodillieono said:

I'm the only one of our group of 20 that have had a brother's in the 2 years we've went. Even then I didn't get one until my second year

Aren't you 15? Or 15 for Philipa? :D

Find a patch of grass, sit down and talk crap with your friends.

Talk about the joy and madness that will follow.

Go for a little walk.

Enjoy not having the pressure of having to get to something happening somewhere.

And turn off your mobiles from the outside world (unless meeting people not yet on site).

Last Wednesday night

Well we got there in our car

Made a beeline for the bar

Things we saw were so bizarre 

Last Wednesday night

Had a wander in the park

Really drunk before it's dark

Just be sure to dodge the Narc

This Wednesday night

Do it all again

18 hours ago, sime said:

We'll be wandering around the whole site having a drink every now and again and end up somewhere near The Park. I really like Wednesday at Glastonbury. One of my favourite days.

Love taking new people round on the wednesday 

I think this year's Wednesday the whole 'sitting around chatting and drinking' will be more appealing as me and my fellow Glastonbury-goers won't have seen eachother for months. The same was true two years ago and it was heavenly. Last year we lived together so it wasn't such a novelty! 

10 hours ago, O'Doyle Rules said:

In 2008 we hit the Brothers Bar quite early on the Wednesday and drank there for a few hours...

Ended up absolutely smashed and thought we had a great evening and got back early morning but our neighbor actually confirmed we came back at 7:30pm and passed out!

Hangover moment

It is scary how strong that stuff is, i do try to limit intake as think in 2014 I'd only had one (on top of many other beers) and managed to fall off a rock I was sitting on beers in hand, wasn't my finest moment but managed not to spill me beers :D

18 hours ago, Jakkkkobz said:

Love taking new people round on the wednesday 

Me too :) Seeing the madly happy, mind blown looks on their faces is priceless!