Confirmed Food Vendors 2016

JoBalls

7 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

They. Are. Fucking. Everywhere.

And most of them are middling to flat out terrible. Definitely avoid the ones in West Holts and by the Other Stage.

Oh, well that's a shame. 

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 14/05/2016 at 11:03 AM, 6t6o6m said:

Any Mexican or Burrito places? I have a soft spot for a burrito smothered in guacamole.

There's a place that do buffalo burgers that also do a decent buffalo burrito.

But yeah, Mexican is the 'in' dish for street food these days. I remember 6-7 years ago there was maybe the one vegi Mexican place at West Holts and that was it. Now half of the crappy burger places have turned themselves into crappy Mexican places, and finding something good is quite the challenge.

40 minutes ago, Anderson19 said:

Nah! Perfect at any time of day, can get pricey if you go for the full works. But much much nicer and lighter on the stomach than most places.

Was this the same place that was near the pyramid junction with the bandstand the year before? Searched high and low last year only to find it in the park at midnight  on Sunday night, not hungry at all...

3 hours ago, Wherethewildthingsare said:

Was this the same place that was near the pyramid junction with the bandstand the year before? Searched high and low last year only to find it in the park at midnight  on Sunday night, not hungry at all...

I've only ever known the Lebanese Meze to be in the park.. I only discovered it in 2014 though it could of been elsewhere before then. 

On 1 March 2016 at 1:26 PM, stutheblue said:

Sunday is the right day for the oggie. They were reduced this year. Had one before I started my afternoon shift and could hardly move for the first couple of hours though.

I had a lamb one on the Sunday last year. A roast dinner in pastry. Perfect Sunday breakfast!

1 hour ago, McCor said:

Is Lulu's Cafe there every year? 

It has been since I've been going in 2009...

I've always found the further away from the main stages the better for the best food, I tend to mostly eat round by Williams green and the bandstand... Awesome options there

I'm guessing my favourite cake stall will still be there in the Acoustic field, next to a Mac'n'Cheese place usually. They're an institution. Love most of their cakes (recommend the ginger) and usually visit at least twice.