Fake Poster Thread

Matt42

So... never seen this before for Glastonbury but someone has made a fake poster!

pNacjbe.jpg

What do we think? Clearly the repeats and big acts being billed quite low makes me think this is a little bit of a messy job.

Interesting to see a full on attempt of a lineup though

also hans zimmer and the darkness lol

(found on Glasto Chat)

Edited by Matt42

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Matt42 said:

So... never seen this before for Glastonbury but someone has made a fake poster!

pNacjbe.jpg

What do we think? Clearly the repeats and big acts being billed quite low makes me think this is a little bit of a messy job.

(found on Glasto Chat)

Probably best to look at the Stage Predictions thread

It amazes me that for some people this is too good to be true, and yet for others it's a disappointment!

Nearly all the acts there are touring this summer and those that aren't, still could.

Hans Zimmer is on a massive nationwide tour - totally plausible he could pyramid it in the afternoon.

and the darkness? Not impossible. Ridiculous, but not impossible.

5 hours ago, Matt42 said:

pNacjbe.jpg

(found on Glasto Chat)

colourful but shit .....thats all plus it doesnt mention PEARL JAM

The line-up itself is incredible for me, there as never been one that good in the history of festivals, even with 3 trash Pyramid headliners. Aesthetically, it's also lovely.

Joanna Newsom AND Sleater Kinney AND Kendrick Lamar AND LCD Soundsystem AND Sufjan Stevens, and I'm only scratching the surface. Get off my dick, fake line-up.

3 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

The line-up itself is incredible for me, there as never been one that good in the history of festivals, even with 3 trash Pyramid headliners. Aesthetically, it's also lovely.

Joanna Newsom AND Sleater Kinney AND Kendrick Lamar AND LCD Soundsystem AND Sufjan Stevens, and I'm only scratching the surface. Get off my dick, fake line-up.

Sleater fucking Kinney, I was so disappointed when they didn't rock up last year, I had alot of hope they would. 

3 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Sleater fucking Kinney, I was so disappointed when they didn't rock up last year, I had alot of hope they would. 

I don't think they'd be on Glastonbury's radar, unfortunately. If they do end up at a festival, it'll be somewhere aimed directly at the cardigans, fingers crossed that my first End Of The Road this year will also be their first.

Their show in Manchester last year was a total fucking masterclass in how to do a rock gig, they're such an exceptional band.

7 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

I don't think they'd be on Glastonbury's radar, unfortunately. If they do end up at a festival, it'll be somewhere aimed directly at the cardigans, fingers crossed that my first End Of The Road this year will also be their first.

Their show in Manchester last year was a total fucking masterclass in how to do a rock gig, they're such an exceptional band.

Yep that's my feelings now too, it's a shame really, because they'd be fucking spectacular 

I saw them in Glasgow in March last year, in a venue I consider to be pretty shitty, and they were fantastic, No Cities To Love  had potential to be disappointing off a big break like that, and it was really one of the best rock albums I've heard in years, if not ever. As you say, exceptional band