Tears for Fears?

wozwebs

10 hours ago, craigyb31 said:

The TfF love on here is great, and more suprising from Neil.

it was them or the new romantics. I made the right choice. :D

10 hours ago, bennyhana22 said:

Saw them in Calgary in Canada on the Songs from the Big Chair Tour in 1985. God that was all so long ago...

Ben

Blimey Ben, you must have been aged about two. :P

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my mate gave me his old copy of Songs from the Big Chair on vinyl the other week and I have been hinting at the partner for MONTHS to get me a record player for xmas...... found out yesterday she didn't think I actually wanted one and she has bought me something else entirely!

Was looking forward to giving it a spin. I have the remastered version by Steven Wilson on CD and its one of my favourite albums ever!

Edited by mungo57

2 minutes ago, yehbutnobut said:

Fuck it! I've just noticed, incorrect use of 'where' instead of 'were'. I'll get my coat...

Oh bollocks, I hate it when I do that kind of thing. Not sure why I should but I do. Anyway, the painful reference was nothing to do with grammar and more to do with a crap attempt at humour on the 'Patridge moment' statement. You'll have to forgive me, I was brought up watching Larry Grayson. :)