Radiohead touring in 2016

Redwinevino

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, blackred said:

Now it's nearly here and we know they are massively mixing up their setlists - what 'tour debuts' are people most hoping for at the Roundhouse?

Me - Myxomatosis, 15 Step and ..... Glass Eyes (surely they will play it at some point?)

Myxomatosis, 15 Step, Fake Plastic Trees, The Bends or Just

1 minute ago, blackred said:

Now it's nearly here and we know they are massively mixing up their setlists - what 'tour debuts' are people most hoping for at the Roundhouse?

Me - Myxomatosis, 15 Step and ..... Glass Eyes (surely they will play it at some point?)

Myxomatosis, Let Down (of course) and Optimistic

guessing only Myxomatosis is realistic at this point as it's the only one that's been soundchecked. the fact that Kid A has been soundchecked worries me. i don't particularly dislike it, but it essentially deducts another Kid A song being played, or just another song in general. only 24 songs and i don't need one of them being taken up by that!

17 minutes ago, blackred said:

Those you mentioned (maybe not Glass Eyes) + Fake Plastic Trees, Just, Punch Up at a Wedding (I wish..), Planet Talex and maybe Knives Out? Hopefully Jigsaw Falling Into Place but who knows. All bets are off so they could drop anything!

Likely to be played soon:

Just (on setlist yesterday)

Myxo, Where I End and You Begin, Feral, Kid A (soundchecked)

2012 tour staples still missing from this tour:

Exit Music

15 Step

I Might Be Wrong

Planet Telex

Other songs absent from 2009 that might be revived (so far Creep, Iron Lung, No Surprises, 2+2 have returned):

Fake Plastic Trees (played by Thom solo in December 2015)

Just

The Bends

Jigsaw

Optimistic

Morning Bell

Songs that will probably appear at some point because they always do:

Like Spinning Plates

Wolf at the Door

Edited by yaniv297

Just now, yaniv297 said:

Likely to be played soon:

Just (on setlist yesterday)

Myxo, Where I End and You Begin, Feral (soundchecked)

2012 tour staples still missing from this tour:

Kid A

Exit Music

15 Step

I Might Be Wrong

Planet Telex

Other songs absent from 2009 that might be revived (so far Creep, Iron Lung, No Surprises, 2+2):

Fake Plastic Trees (played by Thom solo in December 2015)

Just

The Bends

Songs that will probably appear at some point:

Like Spinning Plates

Wolf at the Door

They've also soundchecked Kid A.

Looking at the first 4 set lists one 'pattern' has emerged. There are 4 songs that they play on alternate nights. If it is indeed a pattern and they stick to it will mean they play these songs on these nights:

Thursday/Saturday
Weird Fishes/Arpeggi
Paranoid Android
Tinker Tailor Soldier Sailor Rich Man Poor Man Beggar Man Thief
The Gloaming

Friday
Give Up the Ghost
Nude
Talk Show Host
Karma Police

Tomorrow's set list will probably mess up this 'pattern' completely. Hoping for Weird Fishes on Saturday... or before Adele ... or headlining some brand new stage no-one has heard of yet - the "Bowie" stage perhaps

Edited by Anders Krogh

48 minutes ago, T-Mouse said:

1. Amsterdam Night 2

2. Paris Night 1

3. Paris Night 2

4. Amsterdam Night 1

5. Pablo Honey

Since I've been to Amsterdam night 1 I can definitely confirm that it actually is:

4. Pablo Honey

5. Amsteradm Night 1

8 minutes ago, weirdforces said:

:o That bad? Or do you just like Pablo Honey a lot? Setlist wise or because of the performance?

It was a good show, but I was a bit disappointed because of the standard setlist. And that's just an argument I can use beause it was my 7th Radiohead concert, so it's basically baseless complaining. Though I definitely think Amsterdam 1 was the worst setlist so far because the other setlists were quite stellar (Talk Show Host, 2+2=5, CUTW, Karma Police and other gems...)

10 minutes ago, ThomZorke said:

It was a good show, but I was a bit disappointed because of the standard setlist. And that's just an argument I can use beause it was my 7th Radiohead concert, so it's basically baseless complaining. Though I definitely think Amsterdam 1 was the worst setlist so far because the other setlists were quite stellar (Talk Show Host, 2+2=5, CUTW, Karma Police and other gems...)

Fair enough! Let's hope your Roundhouse experiences will be better. I also thought that Amsterdam 1's setlist could have been more interesting but it was their warm up which might explain it.