The thread for the ticketless who would like help in the resale

thurlow84

On 02/04/2016 at 6:49 AM, FuzzyDunlop said:

I had promised you help in October after your T Day failure, if are still wanting to go  I am happy to help. Drop me a pm and I'll try on the morning.

Drop me a pm and I will be happy to help. Any regular name on here should be there!

Thanks Fuzzy. Much appreciated but I've decided after much deliberation to opt out this year. I'm fine about it. Really....

If I can help others I will, but might be a bit too tempting to try myself...

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well @Avalon_Fields put a few of us into groups last year, I'm with @A Guy Called Matt & a Jason4471 who I can't find but managed to email.  Fingers crossed for everyone needing tickets.  If I get through for my friends on Thursday, I'm happy to help anyone else who wants to go by coach

Hey! I know this is rather shameless because I've just signed up (Long time lurker, had my first festival at TITP last year!) but I'd really appreciate some help in getting resale tickets. Been a dream to go to Glastonbury and my plans for Sziget this summer got cancelled so chancing my arm with this resale! Any tips or things I should expect?

I'd be keen on this if someone is willing to buddy up! I use to post here quite a lot but been lurking / avoiding Glasto chat for the last few years as I wasn't able to go and it made me sad to read everyone else's excitiment :(  However the other half has given me a pass for this year (yeah!), I had no joy in the main sale so hoping to get lucky this week. Would be after 2 coach tickets from London and 1 from Southampton - don't mind what day! 

Could someone let me know how we go about this? Shall I just PM one of the kind volunteers? Yours hopefully :)

I am happy to help on Sunday (can't do Thursday) - I have helped people before and it's more exciting than getting your own. PM me if you need me. I've no plans Sunday morning so may as well make people happy if I get through

Edited by Guest

Just now, zico martin said:

I'm guessing some tense moments texting your bank card details to a trustworthy stranger on sunday morning will ensue?

That's about the size of it so go careful people.. That's largely the reason a lot of people prefer to help out regular posters, / people they've met at the efests meets etc. I've never actually been to one but may do this year 

I'd be keen to join up with someone Sunday should I not be successful Thursday. Would need a bit of info about how to do it effectively though!

Can imagine it'd be a bit confusing getting different coach tickets unless they're from the same place? Or I could be wrong!

1 minute ago, fat_man_joe said:

I'd be keen to join up with someone Sunday should I not be successful Thursday. Would need a bit of info about how to do it effectively though!

Can imagine it'd be a bit confusing getting different coach tickets unless they're from the same place? Or I could be wrong!

You can only get 2 tickets in the coach sale & they both have to be from the same place 

7 hours ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

You can only get 2 tickets in the coach sale & they both have to be from the same place 

Is that true? I thought it was 4, but thinking about it last year we needed 2 from London & 2 from Manchester, so I wouldn't have tried for 4.  Luckily I only need 2 on Thursday anyway now, phew

1 minute ago, verrymerry said:

Is that true? I thought it was 4, but thinking about it last year we needed 2 from London & 2 from Manchester, so I wouldn't have tried for 4.  Luckily I only need 2 on Thursday anyway now, phew

Yeah it's definitely 2, I double checked after posting that earlier 

Hi! On Thursday I will try to get one ticket for my twin sister with a coach package from Leeds. I am awaiting her registration to be completed.

If someone can help, me and her will be extremely grateful! This will be my first Glastonbury and hopefully her first too :)

Edited by Konstantina
:)

Well I'm now offshore in the third world and would really appreciate any help whatsoever on Sunday morning. I'll be trying but my internet connection is worse than dial up so my hopes aren't high.:( If anybody can offer any assistance at all I would appreciate a message?

Good luck to everyone else hoping to get tickets too.

I'm trying for three this evening sk have room for one more if someone wants me to add them to my list. 

I will be training for the London coach leaving Wednesday or Thursday. 

Is there any suspected links yet? 

Edited by gaz2theb

45 minutes ago, rzwodezwo said:

Sorry if this has been asked but are there destinations for the coach where it is usually easier to score tickets? We're coming from Germany anyway so any larger city would be fine. 

From my memory the last place to sell out last year was Taunton. Which is also the closest departure point to the site & shortest bus ride 

3 hours ago, gaz2theb said:

I'm trying for three this evening sk have room for one more if someone wants me to add them to my list. 

I will be training for the London coach leaving Wednesday or Thursday. 

Is there any suspected links yet? 

You have noted you can only order 2 in the coach sale, so you won't be traveling together & need to get in twice during the sale?