Primavera Sound 2016

DanielM17

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

pretty gutted about not going to this, but kind of glad it's sold out as i can't sit there for months thinking 'i could still go'. my friend was also contemplating giving up his Glastonbury ticket to go which would've fucked everything up for me. still can't get over how insanely good that lineup is though

Noticed that Pissed Jeans are playing Germany around the same time as this. Would be amazing if they were one of the few bands they tend to announce after the main line-up, or for the hidden stage even.

Also saw this: https://www.davidtibet.com/blogs/news/106063559-david-tibet-current-93-curate-and-present-a-night-at-primavera-barcelona-saturday-june-4-2016 about the Auditori on the Saturday, which makes me worried about where Julia Holter could play? Her set would probably be completely drowned out if she played one of the outdoor stages.

Erm, Albert EA got every single name right for Saturday with his predictions (admittely that article had been published already by that point) so his guesses for Thursday and Friday deserve another look

*Thursday: Suede, Alessandro Cortini and Kamasi Washington.
*Friday: Holly Herndon, Lubomyr Melnyk, Richard Dawson and Cavern Of Anti-Matter. I'm hoping for Tortoise though.

Seems about right.

Alright folks ? Just joined the forum, purely for Primavera Duckworth chat.

This will be my 3rd but it's the first one I've been to with Raval gigs. What's the deal with those ? Are they just in various Raval venues or is there a big square in Raval or what ?

Just click on the down arrow. I'll try and do it myself on my own comment to show you how it's done.

The Auditori is something of an architectural marvel and is a masssive amphitheatre for indoor gigs near the main entrance of he site.

Gigs are usually c.4.pm-10pm in there.

Can't take food or drink in but they have posh toilets.