Rock Werchter 2016

Tremousse

Fake as fuck.

the same info that festileaks has has also come our way (direct from source, not via them).

There's reasons to think it's genuine, but the pics also look too staged to make me 100% comfortable about it. I've been seeing this stuff - often faked - for long enough to have my suspicions raised by particularly things.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the same info that festileaks has has also come our way (direct from source, not via them).

There's reasons to think it's genuine, but the pics also look too staged to make me 100% comfortable about it. I've been seeing this stuff - often faked - for long enough to have my suspicions raised by particularly things.

It's 100% fake. i don't know how Festileaks can post that after 2015 bad predictions in Werchter and Pukkelpop. Definetely, they post everything they receive. No filter. No reliability. That page was, is and will be a joke, 

It's 100% fake. i don't know how Festileaks can post that after 2015 bad predictions in Werchter and Pukkelpop. Definetely, they post everything they receive. No filter. No reliability. That page was, is and will be a joke, 

To be fair, it's not in the same category as their Blur leak. The whole article is about proving why this is a fake, as some sort of thought experiment.

Festileaks has some good sources concerning Dutch festivals (since they are a Dutch website), but we shouldn't take it too serious concerning Werchter/Pukkelpop.

Edited by Dietediet

They are sending this everywhere. Want to fool as many people as possible with their effort.

There is no reason to print a Line-Up this early with so many bands on it. It will take up until January for Rock Werchter to have this many bands confirmed officially.

Not even mentioning several major misplacings on the poster and bands which are not available that weekend.

Edited by Createur

Festileaks just posted an article with a supposed leaked line up. If it would be true, it would be awesome.

Rammstein, Coldplay, Pearl Jam, Red Hot Chili Peppers
Editors, Radiohead, Garbage, Bring Me The Horizon, Biffy Clyro, Netsky, Gorillaz, Urbanus & De Fanfaar, The XX, The 1975, Gogol Bordello, Lana Del Rey, Mastodon, Ghost, Knife Party, Foster The People, Black Box Revelation, Goose, CHVRCHES, Greg Dulli, The Hickey Underworld, Chelsea Wolfe, St Germain, FIDLAR, Guy Garvey, Twenty One Pilots, Todd Terje, Slaves

http://festileaks.com/2015/10/is-dit-de-line-up-van-rock-werchter-2016/

Dietediet, could you say what the paragraph about the trust please ? My dutch is a bit rusty.

half of the sucks 

And also way too many headliners. Rammstein, Coldplay, Pearl Jam, Red Hot Chili Peppers seems like a reasonable 4 headliners, but how the hell are Radiohead and Gorillaz going to fit in there? And Editors and Biffy Clyro? this is madness.

they quite often have 6 headliners. 2 coheadliner pairings and 2 outright headliners though they are too strong if the list were true . Gorillaz I think woukd be the barn and biffy clyro isn't even a sub in Belgium

By far the cheapest option I found was flying from Manchester to Brussels Charleroi and getting trains. 45 quid return and the trains are free. I know thats miles from Glasgow but you might be able to save yourself a hundred quid if you could find an affordable way to make the journey down.

By far the cheapest option I found was flying from Manchester to Brussels Charleroi and getting trains. 45 quid return and the trains are free. I know thats miles from Glasgow but you might be able to save yourself a hundred quid if you could find an affordable way to make the journey down.

Why are the trains free?

all train travel throughout Belgium is included with your ticket. At least it was when I went las

It was free again this year, as are the shuttle buses from Leuven.  It's just so well organised.

Edited by Red Day
Ballsed up

Oh amazing! I'm supposed to arrive in Brussels the thursday at 11... I will miss the wednesday camping and party but I found an unmissable opportunity (a 90$ one-way from Beirut). Do you think I'll still be able to find a decent camping spot and not miss much of the first day?

Thank you :)