guypjfreak

well thats it for another year...we had the sun .....ok we had a shower but i think the weather was great

id like to say a big thanks to the EAVIS family for putting the festi on

all the disabled team who do a great job

all the old sons that turned up and came to the wedding as our bridesmaids .....[ pics on FB ]...

james [sawdustysurfer] for making the biggest and best broom the wedding ladies had seen lol

slodge and debs for helping out

bob and crew at the pims bar

andy from pronghorn for back stage

whisty for popping up and saying hi

gary from security who loved the who

dorset blue soup who always look after me

AND THE LIBERTINES for making my festi

oh yea and the wife for remarrying me lol

and my kids

till may be next year .............Guy

Great to see you Mr Freak, only sorry I missed the celebrations, but you know how it is. Hope to see you next year :)

no worries old son

did any one see M.E sing in the avolon stage lol great stuff second hi light lol

Obviously all of the above especially the Eavi,  also the cleaners of the E20/E21 cv fields toilets. They were very nearly spotless every time I had the urge, thank you.

I'd also like thank my big bruv for cooking such lovely big brekkies every morning to set us all up for the day ahead

Oh and thank you to the Worthy cows.

Edited by Cooter

no worries old son

did any one see M.E sing in the avolon stage lol great stuff second hi light lol

He joined the Moodies in the Acoustic and did a bit of tambourine shaking.

A big thanks to Stuartbert Two Hats for the updates on @SecretGlasto, excellent work and very informative.  Got to see The Libertines because of it which made my day when I read the tweet.  Definitely owe you a pint at your next festival.

all the old sons that turned up and came to the wedding as our bridesmaids .....[ pics on FB ]...

james [sawdustysurfer] for making the biggest and best broom the wedding ladies had seen lol

Me and Mrs TS were stood watching this. We both commented on the size and quality of the broom on display! No idea it was you, congratulations for the re-wedding!

Me and Mrs TS were stood watching this. We both commented on the size and quality of the broom on display! No idea it was you, congratulations for the re-wedding!

lol thank you the broom is now vanished and ready to go on the wall with all the lovely gifts we got ...

was it ok btw ??? i was a little bit nervous lol

A big thanks to Stuartbert Two Hats for the updates on @SecretGlasto, excellent work and very informative. Got to see The Libertines because of it which made my day when I read the tweet. Definitely owe you a pint at your next festival.

Massive thanks to the two hats. Hope you're there next year so I can get you a pint. The ifttt instructions worked brilliantly and loads of our group got to see stuff they wouldn't have otherwise

I'd like to thank the lovely osteopath who sorted out my "awful sore leg" on Saturday in the healing fields :)

I'd also like to thank the lost horizons crew for providing a great space to chill in the sunshine, I'll be spending lots more time there.

Most of all I'd like to thank my best friend for the magical time we had together :) xx

Thanks to the staff in the Acoustic tent. Every one of them I saw was clearing up as they did their rounds, no litter anywhere. Also the sound guys in there did a great job. One of the best stages at Glastonbury for atmosphere, sound, vibe. All good.

Edited by TheNewUnion