T in the Park 2016

crazyguy

3 hours ago, DomDom1984 said:

As for Biffy Clyro into Calvin Harris, I'm actually leaning towards that more now with Biffy/FOB as a co-headline seeming likely too at RandL. They said they'd be doing more than one festival. That might mean Summer Sessions of course, but I'm going for T.

I agree with Kingcrawler's suggestion that yer man with the info would've probably mentioned a coheadliner with Calvin. Also don't think they would need to have Calvin coheadline after his tickets flew out last time so unless they really wanted to help Biffy out as they cling onto a headline slot then they'd probably fare better sticking 'em on Chilis' day.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 11 February 2016 at 7:39 PM, kingcrawler said:

I dunno about them subbing RHCP, I think if they were to play but not outright headline it would be as a special guest/co-headliner on the Saturday although you'd think if they were being billed as a sort of headliner the poster with the Calvin Harris and RHCP info would know about it too.

I've not been told anything else bar the 3 headliners and LCD/Chvrches on NME Saturday. If I hear anything else before 25th will post and if info is incorrect will ask what changed but it was passed to me in good faith and posted in the same manner.

1 hour ago, crowie said:

1 hour ago, crowie said:

I've not been told anything else bar the 3 headliners and LCD/Chvrches on NME Saturday. If I hear anything else before 25th will post and if info is incorrect will ask what changed but it was passed to me in good faith and posted in the same manner.

Excuse my igronance but what have you been told for the Saturday main? Calvin I'm assuming?

2 hours ago, Alan_C said:

Excuse my igronance but what have you been told for the Saturday main? Calvin I'm assuming?

He said Calvin earlier in the thread, along with RHCP and also LCD doing R1 on Saturday. That's why we'd been mainly talking about those acts. I wondered why you labelled it a mystery but fair enough if you didn't see it. :P