• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lucyginger

• mr gumby

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Evening all. I am taking a break from organising before putting all of the NFR groups in my notebook++. I dared to get a bit excited at the prospect of getting tickets on Sunday, before getting a major bout of butterflies!

Had to turn my phone onto flight mode earlier as I just couldn't cope with the information overload and obsessive reading of everything! My head hurts. I'm drinking wine. Not as posh as HMV and Yeti tho... Cheapo Chardonnay from tesco does the job. Especially when gulped down and not savoured.

Evening all. I am taking a break from organising before putting all of the NFR groups in my notebook++. I dared to get a bit excited at the prospect of getting tickets on Sunday, before getting a major bout of butterflies!

Had to turn my phone onto flight mode earlier as I just couldn't cope with the information overload and obsessive reading of everything! My head hurts. I'm drinking wine. Not as posh as HMV and Yeti tho... Cheapo Chardonnay from tesco does the job. Especially when gulped down and not savoured.

I bought tonight's wine in aldi. It's not a posh thing. Wine for the masses!

Hoorah for see tickets! Great end to a haunted rifle story.

Wow my iPad just changed the last words of that from "horrible story"! Haha!

Well I have had a Chinese, done housework, fretted about tickets, and now I am going to have a gin and a bath and catch up on the bake off. Amongst more fretting!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

thats all

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

thats all

Yep! Hopefully that is just a glastonbury stress agh and not a real life agh!

Hoorah for see tickets! Great end to a haunted rifle story.

Wow my iPad just changed the last words of that from "horrible story"! Haha!

Well I have had a Chinese, done housework, fretted about tickets, and now I am going to have a gin and a bath and catch up on the bake off. Amongst more fretting!

I'm now a little concerned about how many times you've written about haunted rifles! :-/

Just heard more re: asshole ex. To be honest, I'm not exactly seetickets no. 1 fan, but I have to admit, they've played a blinder. They contacted the ex, asked him to explain what was going on, and he had to admit what he was up to. They've cancelled his booking, and set up a separate transaction for his ex to buy one of the two vacant seats on the coach. I guess the other one will go into the resale. So, end result is she's going, and he'll have to try in another sale, rather than the other way around. Nice job, seetickets!

Good service there! Would of been better if he got his details banned from having tickets aswell.

Good service there! Would of been better if he got his details banned from having tickets aswell.

Amen to that.

Welcome fella.

Even kopites are welcome here dude.

I joke cracking bunch the lot of em!

Edited by tommywillo

He's pretty unbearable sometimes. Like when I mentioned the goan curry at Glastonbury and he told me about the time he ate it in India.

There's a Cornish Goan Fish Curry stall in India? Cool!!

Must admit, the endorphins from earlier on with a FB message every 0.00024 seconds are making it hard to settle tonight, lol. Eldest is out at a school social tonight with a pick up at midnight. Sounds a bad deal for me maybe but as she never goes out out or stays up beyond 10 normally, this is a great way to get her ready for college!

Edited by carlosj

It is just blended Scottish..... well that is what they told me when I was there.

It did have a Scottish type name there, in Jaipur, so maybe but I've had some nice stuff at a whisky bar at the last Beacons festival, which was definitely distilled in India.