NFR NFC 2016 - The Friendly Thread for Lovely People

jeffie

Morning everyone.

Today I am going to keep away from laptops and iPads etc as I've been looking at screens all week and there is a small matter to deal with tomorrow morning .....

Going to do some food shopping this morning while the fog lifts then a nice walk this afternoon and a few glasses of wine with my best friend this evening. Nice and steady so no hangover on Sunday morning.

Keep calm and pray to the ticket gods. Good luck everyone xx

• Replies 19.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lucyginger

• mr gumby

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Morning everyone.

Today I am going to keep away from laptops and iPads etc as I've been looking at screens all week and there is a small matter to deal with tomorrow morning .....

Going to do some food shopping this morning while the fog lifts then a nice walk this afternoon and a few glasses of wine with my best friend this evening. Nice and steady so no hangover on Sunday morning.

Keep calm and pray to the ticket gods. Good luck everyone xx

This is probably a good idea. I think I may go out into the big wide world instead of sitting in obsessing and checking stuff and rechecking it!!

Great shout Cg i forgot about that. X

Can't really be a bad thing if peeps forget, just means they'll be up bright eyed and bushy tailed and hour earlier than planned.

Just had a thought, what if all of seetickets forgot and flicked the switch an hour earlier?? Ooh err!

(Although I do find it highly unlikely)!

No they don't!

You're as daft as I am haha. Never believe a panicked Geordie lass, I'm a dick!!

Speak for yourself blondy, hahahaha

I was still picking the snot out of my eyes on the bus to work at that time and wouldve believed you if you told me it was June 22nd, hahahahaha,

Still you where looking out for the NFR NFC Posse so Kudos either way.

X

I found, after many years of failure, the one and only way that is guaranteed to work.

Go out with no interest or intention of anything, in fact avoid it.......... the when you are just being yourself they come to you!

Well, they did for me on several occasions. In fact I think all bar one of my liaisons were not instigated by me.

This

Not much got food shoppin to do and it's hard wrk when u hav four little bakewells with u coz mr bakewell is at wrk sounds like ur guna hav a fun day enjoy urselfs

Bless ya. Remind me to show you how to quote. Enjoy shopping, I think I'd be doing it online! The house is awake!

Morning all... been lurking when I can but crazily busy here too and not sleeping because of work things and of course the ticket mare after getting no where near for anyone on Thursday.... can't concentrate on anything other than tomorrow morning!!!!!

So glad the clocks aren't changing CG - sent me into a mass panic!!!!!!

Good luck everyone xxx

I found, after many years of failure, the one and only way that is guaranteed to work.

Go out with no interest or intention of anything, in fact avoid it.......... the when you are just being yourself they come to you!

Well, they did for me on several occasions. In fact I think all bar one of my liaisons were not instigated by me.

I know mr c, im not out for that as an aim but for some reason towards the end of the night i feel like it could be a good idea if i didnt end up alone as usual

Anyhow...im back on it....starting on cocktails today with breakfast.....sorry if i say anything offensive to folks later on when drunk.....i dont mean it if i do, you guys mean a lot to me

NFR NFC

Morning all - cocktails for breakfast thurlow? That is true dedication to the cause. I had repeated ticket dreams last night, about 6 of them in a seemingly never ending loop and only got tickets once! Have a good day everyone x

Its not my usual routine but i was invited to a cocktail party in adelade which was starting at half 8 our time so i decided to join in from the local spoons.....off to an all day gig later then leaving that early and heading to my sisters masquerade ball thingy shes having for her 30th tonight

I love that song.

And I'm pretty sure you won't offend anyone Thurlow. Go and have a fab time. Set your alarm before you go tho ready for tomorrow!! Put water and paracetamol by your bed too.

Ive volunteered to come home early tonight and keep an eye on the kids, im also sleeping on the sofa so i know i'll be up at stupid oclock with my dad to ensure im up in time