NFR NFC 2016 - The Friendly Thread for Lovely People

jeffie

Ive volunteered to come home early tonight and keep an eye on the kids, im also sleeping on the sofa so i know i'll be up at stupid oclock with my dad to ensure im up in time

Good man,

Looking forward to a cocktail brekkie with ya dude. hahahaha

• Replies 19.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lucyginger

• mr gumby

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If thats an invite i'll be down in feb sometime, we can turn it into a sesh and catch a gig or something :)

Your welcome anytime dude,

I,d last 5 mins though mucker, not a massive drinker and from what i read if i tried to keep up with you i,d need a feckin alcoholic IV drip.

Anytime dude, :thumbsu:

Today I'll be mostly stressing, panicking, praying and checking details. Tonight I'll be out with my wingmen, avoiding watching the rugby as it'll mean too many scoops and i really don't want another ticket day hangover, but hangover will probably happen...

Morning all....

Thought I'd join in with this thread now that I've just worked out how to get to the last page on my phone, it's only taken me a couple of years to figure it out

Wilkommen, Welcome, Good t'see ya Bruce.

Today I'll be mostly stressing, panicking, praying and checking details. Tonight I'll be out with my wingmen, avoiding watching the rugby as it'll mean too many scoops and i really don't want another ticket day hangover, but hangover will probably happen...

Dont panic, it all works out in the end :)

If you want it enough you'll be ok eventually

Yes if I am unsuccessful tomorrow I shall apply to work or play at the festival. Played last year and made some nice contacts! If I don't have either of these secured by resale I will of course try that. Then the secret resales if that fails. If they fail too I will be undertaking an ambitious Ocean's 11 style caper in order to get myself in.

Yes if I am unsuccessful tomorrow I shall apply to work or play at the festival. Played last year and made some nice contacts! If I don't have either of these secured by resale I will of course try that. Then the secret resales if that fails. If they fail too I will be undertaking an ambitious Ocean's 11 style caper in order to get myself in.

Twix.