• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lucyginger

• mr gumby

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We got in and had ours sorted in about 5 minutes!

Delighted to see you got sorted Tommy!

Thank you so much dude, I,m proper gutted that it hasn't gone as well as everyone here deserves though, I,m sorry guys I know you love this place as much as me, this will be my third time and I honestly believe what Dr Ben says,

We shall all go to the ball!!

Keep the faith and your chins in the air and hopefully your heart rates down,

X

Brutal, sat in tears here. Got to payment page twice then sold out. Just lingered like a bad smell then got back in but tickets had already been purchased by Keithy. So we're going.

Bitter sweet cos so many didn't get them.

Hey, you're allowed to be happy, you daft moo. For those who didn't get them there's Sunday, working, resale, secret resale. We'll all get there somehow. Cheer up, you old bugger, give us a grin!

Brutal, sat in tears here. Got to payment page twice then sold out. Just lingered like a bad smell then got back in but tickets had already been purchased by Keithy. So we're going. 

Bitter sweet cos so many didn't get them.

Congrats and I agree feel terrible man an when I found out a complete stranger helped me out I cried like a likkle baby,

NFR NFC

Omg just catching up, sounds like it was brutal, Sunday beckons I truly hope that all of us who want to go will be successful but I may be in a delusional state, we must all praise the ticket gods and help each other out on Sunday to the extent we can, and then there is also the resale, and the secret resale ... Am I sounding a bit scared? That's because I am ...

Got through (not for me) twice, and put in the registration details, pressed proceed and got the holding page again. Should you leave the second one to auto refresh or f5 again , seems that F5 then bought up a cancel or retry option which I'd never seen before. Just trying to understand and be sure for Sunday