cigarettes at glastonbury

ybelgrave1

I had a revolutionary moment at Glastonbury last year. It just dawned on me that out of all the drugs, tobacco was giving me the least bang for my buck. This from a 30 a day smoker. I must be one of the few people who actually gave up at Glastonbury. Saturday afternoon. Actually looking forward to my first tobacco-free Glasto.

the general kiosks sell them, but theyre expensive -  Im guesing 10-12 quid a pack, but there are a few sponsored kiosks around the place (I think there was one in the common) last year that sell Pall Mall and Amber leaf or maybe lucky strike for cheaper than you can buy in the shops. 

As others have said, the ordinary shops (yellow stalls) were cheaper than Tesco.

Definitely not 10-12 quid, nowhere near it.

Cheers Paolo.  maybe i was just assuming there, but I'm sure I've paid way over the odds from the yellow festival supplies shops in the past (very distant past)...

Can you buy grinders of the herbal variety on site?

Yeah, probably never more than 100 yards from a stall selling grinders and skins.

Fags, baccie and cigars are cheaper onsite than at home these days, far cry from previous years where it was ludicrously expensive.  As others have said, they tend to have amber leaf in the tins for as cheap as you'd pay for a regular pack.  Papers and filters, etc are still pricey though.