3 hour 45 Minute gap between Mororhead and Florence

LSTx

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other Stage Openers given a Pyramid slot, with Motorhead given an extended set.

Another band performing somewhere else given the Other Stage opening slot, similar to Kaiser Chiefs last year.

Will be very surprised if any new acts who aren't already playing somewhere are booked in.

Other Stage Openers given a Pyramid slot, with Motorhead given an extended set.

Another band performing somewhere else given the Other Stage opening slot, similar to Kaiser Chiefs last year.

Will be very surprised if any new acts who aren't already playing somewhere are booked in.

I will be very surprised if a new act isn't added to the line up

My fingers are firmly crossed for Foals, but I don't see it

Just looking at the other days and it seems whoever subs will probably play 8-9.15pm if they stick to the same time gaps and set size. So they could easily just give earlier bands an extra 10 minutes or whatever, so Motorhead would finish at 7.15pm.

Other Stage opener is The Charlatans. They ain't gonna sub.

I think it'll be Elbow, and I'll happily miss them after seeing them last year.

No Motorhead to sub with an extended slot, with who evers pencilled in to opener the Other Stage, given a slot on the pyramid, most likely before Motorhead

Easiest thing for the bookers to do with maybe giving slightly extended sets to he Alabama Shakes and James Bay.

I'd say it either that scenario or, moving Ronson from the other to the Pyramid and giving a longer set to the Courteeners and Vaccines on the other

id never heard of foals...well id heard of them mentioned but id never heard any of there stuff but after all the mentions here I had to check them out.......not bad....not bad at all, at least theyve got a fair bit of energy, would get the crowd moving. wouldnt be upset at all if they were announced I imagine itd be quite good live.

They are awesome live, I 1st saw them in 2008 and quite frankly they have just gone from strength to strength....they start European dates the week after so everything crossed they play

I will say if bloody Bastille play in a sub slot I'd actually throw my pint at them (anyone who knows me I don't waste beer ever!!)

Seen Pixies a few times and they've ranged from brilliant to poor.

Last year wasn't their best, but I suspect they knew that they couldn't compete with Jake Bugg and wisely decided not to try.

Oh dear! If that is the case maybe they should just pack it all in.