Who will Foo's fans now go watch?

Memory Man

Who will Foo's fans now go see?  

324 members have voted

1. 1. If you were planning to see the Foo's, who will you now watch instead?

• Florence
    • Rudimental
    • Hot Chip
    • Super Furry Animals
    • Enter Shikari
    • I'll be in Silver Hayes
    • Getting a headstart to the Naughty Corner
    • Something else

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely Lamb for me. I love their old stuff and the new tracks are not half bad. Judging by the temperature here and on Facebook it seems like there won't be very many of us and that suits me!

On Friday night I'm gonna do a game of yip dip dog shit between Hot Chip, SFA and Lamb. Whoever comes out on top is whoever I will see so I might be at Lamb too.

Happy to welcome chubbyhamster61, blue6field, efcfanwirral, little_jim, pentura, michael eavis' beard, mjpeng, The Badger Bites Back, Harry49, Troop Dogg, carpdreamer, jackarmy, r0bb077, Superscally, briddj, The_Amazing_Oblong, Villa Rosie & sime to the SFA army.

Awaiting orders, Sir.

Concerned by the thought of the people who would have originally PREFERRED TO WATCH FOO & THE FIGHTERS OVER SFA IN THE FIRST PLACE now showing up to pollute The Park.

Yeah sorry about that.  Will probably go to Hot Chip though so one nasty smell less. :P

The plan was to watch Jamie xx then wander around after probably ending up at foos. That may have changed now to watching Jamie xx and then staying for SFA (congratulations Placid).

This is in part because I wont be full of walking due to an ankle injury but also because there isn't much else that interests me - and I don't mind SFA. Friday is by far and away the weakest day at the top of the bill across the board.

Edited by mjsell

Concerned by the thought of the people who would have originally PREFERRED TO WATCH FOO & THE FIGHTERS OVER SFA IN THE FIRST PLACE now showing up to pollute The Park.

I was going to watch the Foos as haven't seen them in over 13 years, and was there when they played in 98, so was for a bit of nostalgia. Saw SFA last month as well. Foos and SFA were pretty much my two favourite bands back in the 90s, so was a really tough decision. But now its been made for me! SFA's back catalogue is so much more consistent than the Foos over the years. SFA have never made a bad record in my opinion. Foos have done a few bad ones. So don't worry, I won't pollute the Park! 

Definitely Lamb for me. I love their old stuff and the new tracks are not half bad. Judging by the temperature here and on Facebook it seems like there won't be very many of us and that suits me!

I wouldn't count on it, last time they played Avalon it was rammed, it was a fair few years ago now but I reckon there's quite a few older punters who'll give Flo etc. a miss.