Who will Foo's fans now go watch?

Memory Man

Who will Foo's fans now go see?  

324 members have voted

1. 1. If you were planning to see the Foo's, who will you now watch instead?

• Florence
    • Rudimental
    • Hot Chip
    • Super Furry Animals
    • Enter Shikari
    • I'll be in Silver Hayes
    • Getting a headstart to the Naughty Corner
    • Something else

I was going to watch the Foos as haven't seen them in over 13 years, and was there when they played in 98, so was for a bit of nostalgia. Saw SFA last month as well. Foos and SFA were pretty much my two favourite bands back in the 90s, so was a really tough decision. But now its been made for me! SFA's back catalogue is so much more consistent than the Foos over the years. SFA have never made a bad record in my opinion. Foos have done a few bad ones. So don't worry, I won't pollute the Park! 

I saw them in 1998 too. Was so looking forward to it! Leaning towards SFA but am more likely to be found in the naught corner wearing a foos shirt.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw them in 1998 too. Was so looking forward to it! Leaning towards SFA but am more likely to be found in the naught corner wearing a foos shirt.

I was there in '98 too so was looking forward to watching them again. Fortunately, I am quite happy to go and see Hot Chip instead :)

Dermot o' leary at the rabbit hole not on the list?

it's sad that this is genuinely looking like how my Friday night is going to be

Unless I force myself to listen to SFA a lot over the next week that is, they don't seem like a band you could really enjoy unless you know the songs really well so I'd need to get used to them before next Wednesday and I really cba, too much other shit to listen to already.

It feels like I'm last minute cramming for an exam :( why didn't I study a bit everyday since the lineup came out then I wouldn't be so pressured now :(

Unless I force myself to listen to SFA a lot over the next week that is, they don't seem like a band you could really enjoy unless you know the songs really well so I'd need to get used to them before next Wednesday and I really cba, too much other shit to listen to already.

It feels like I'm last minute cramming for an exam :( why didn't I study a bit everyday since the lineup came out then I wouldn't be so pressured now :(

Probably worth listening to their Songbook The Singles album, they'll be playing a lot off that, as well as their Welsh language album Mwng, so maybe start with those. Mwng takes a bit more listening than the singles though. They're a totally different band live to on record, worth a punt for sure!

Forget about music and go and get bullied by the sideshow workers in the Unfairground.