Foals

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You just said in the Glasto section they're for 16 year olds, ie. kids.

S Club 7 kids are closer to 10 and 11. That was my point lol, disappointed Will. 

Isn't Gaz about 17 anyway?

No but I might be mental soon when you get to posting about 20 predictions and setlists in a day which will probably be tomorrow lol.

You literally said "that kids will love"

What is a kid to you? Are you a fucking dinosaur?

When you're 28 my friend, 16 year of age is a kid. Don't pretend that 'indie kids' hasn't been used to describe the 16/17 year old R&L goers these days just because I used the term and not someone else.

I've met gazza

Looks nothing like I thought he would...

You have indeed, if only briefly. Not sure what to make of that still haha bar the being short but I made that clear before going.

Hmm, if true I wonder whether Glastonbury will go Foals for headliners next year and R&L will go with Florence. With Foals coming in 2017 to play Reading. If that were to happen it might look something like:

Glasto: Foo Fighters - Coldplay - Foals

R&L: Biffy Clyro - Foo Fighters - Florence & The Machine

Hmm, if true I wonder whether Glastonbury will go Foals for headliners next year and R&L will go with Florence. With Foals coming in 2017 to play Reading. If that were to happen it might look something like:

Glasto: Foo Fighters - Coldplay - Foals

R&L: Biffy Clyro - Foo Fighters - Florence & The Machine

I doubt Glastonbury asked one of their lined up headliners for the following year to sub - if anything it makes it seem certain that they definitely won't be at Glastobury next year

I have just asked 10 teenagers if they like Foals. None of them had ever heard of them. I played them that new single. They thought it was ok. After this very scientific study, if Foals headline anything any time soon I'll be amazed.