Foals

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, DomDom1984 said:

Foals seem to be selling well on this tour, other than Glasgow which has an absolute shitload of seats left. The rest of their tour looks close to sold out though. If Paramore can headline doing much worse, then why can't Foals?

I could answer that with some facts and figures and names, but I won't cos it'll be saying too much.

Not that I'm saying that Foals can't headline. I'm pretty sure they will, tho it might be one of those ridiculous "co-headline" things.

I presume it's aimed at me. I found the ignore user function on this new fangled forum. It works a treat till everyone quotes him :)

How come if any one else makes a slightly homophobic remark on here they get jumped on yet nobody has pulled him up for it? Oh that's right, you can't pick on the special needs, they don't know any better. Could someone take him off the shared communal PC and give him his crayons back.

Edited by devilman
premature subbmissionation :)

7 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I could answer that with some facts and figures and names, but I won't cos it'll be saying too much.

Not that I'm saying that Foals can't headline. I'm pretty sure they will, tho it might be one of those ridiculous "co-headline" things.

hmm interesting. undoubtedly they'd be the smallest of the trio of headliners (pretty much regardless of who the other two are) but i'd think that lumping them with the old co-headline thing would diminish their first major festival headline spot, so i hope it isn't the case

wonder who it could be if it does turn out to be the case

2 hours ago, devilman said:

I presume it's aimed at me. I found the ignore user function on this new fangled forum. It works a treat till everyone quotes him :)

How come if any one else makes a slightly homophobic remark on here they get jumped on yet nobody has pulled him up for it? Oh that's right, you can't pick on the special needs, they don't know any better. Could someone take him off the shared communal PC and give him his crayons back.

Devilman, don't play stupid! You made a comment towards me suggesting I needed something for medical attention and expected that to be okay! Referring to people as being a special needa person is not big or clever, there are people in the world with real life problems and your comments just took the piss out of them.

Now that's something to be picked up on.

3 hours ago, devilman said:

How come if any one else makes a slightly homophobic remark on here they get jumped on yet nobody has pulled him up for it? Oh that's right, you can't pick on the special needs, they don't know any better.

fam why do you have to go at his homophobia with your own ableism what the fuck are you doing

39 minutes ago, Yellow_Fellow said:

fam why do you have to go at his homophobia with your own ableism what the fuck are you doing

WTF? Are you a gazza alternative log in? If what the jumble of words above means is calling gazza special needs is as bad as homophobia then you may be right. I'll take a warning too.

3 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

Yeah calling someone special needs is no better than being homophobic or racist.

What the fuck is this page?

My point exactly! Not just calling someone special needs but making comments that mock them as well. And my comments albeit wrong were in a reply to that. I didn't come out and say what I did without his disability etc comments in the first instance and then he takes those comments further while trying to justify why others should be pulled up?!

12 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

Yeah calling someone special needs is no better than being homophobic or racist.

What the fuck is this page?

Well one comment was both homophobic and racist whilst the other was just disablism.

Now we will all need to watch a video together about how name calling is wrong because you are all a bunch of fucking c**ts.