What annoys you the most at Glastonbury?

badger80

What annoys you most at Glasto?  

455 members have voted

1. 1. What gets your goat the most

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given the narrow choice of options here I have gone for pissing on the land because the consequences of that live on beyond the festival.

Chairs? Yes if you need one, then sit at the back.

Flags? Pretty cool but please consider people behind you.

You need a big and taped off area to camp and/or a gazebo? Use a field off the main drag.

I think gazebo camps get an unnecessarily hard time. I can't be arsed to take one myself but I've always found the camps that have got them to be very communal and accommodating (unlike the tape-off brigade). In my experience the gazebo crowd welcome strangers and offer shelter from the sun/rain, spread the love and party vibe and add to the Glastonbury spirit. The taking space argument is valid but it strikes me that loads of people have tents bigger than they actually need too.

Most flags are shit, pointless and annoying and I'm a bit meh about chairs. So litter and pissing would be my main bugbears.

Edited by Glastoboy