Muse

42hamlet

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair, Bestival did tweet the other day that they only had one headliner to announce.

Maybe they just assumed everyone had seen this self-confirmation, which seemed to slip completely under the radar (if the video was out before the tweet).

Nah video came after. Now we know this I would assume the tweet meant Sunday's headliner was the among the next announcements (along with the stages it named in the tweet) as this one might not be announced for six weeks.

Nah video came after. Now we know this I would assume the tweet meant Sunday's headliner was the among the next announcements (along with the stages it named in the tweet) as this one might not be announced for six weeks.

Ah fair enough. Yeah when the tweet first came I assumed either that was the case, or that an act had been bumped to headliner.

They'll never hit the heights of Starlight ever again.

The thing is though, they probably won't while they're making not even to be considered cheesy shite like Dead Inside!

For the record, New Born, Bliss and Blug In Baby are 3 of my favorites by them.

Edited by thewayiam

Presumably they'll be playing a festival-friendly set full of the old classics though, right?

Yeah but they'll be a few of the shitty recent singles & a couple of new tracks. I hope RDB just sticks them on for ages so we get everything decent & can go get a cider when Neutron Star Collision is on.

Yeah but they'll be a few of the shitty recent singles & a couple of new tracks. I hope RDB just sticks them on for ages so we get everything decent & can go get a cider when Neutron Star Collision is on.

Highly doubt you'll ever see them playing that again! They only played it 3 times after release, they KNOW it's crap, that's why they let twilight use it haha

Presumably they'll be playing a festival-friendly set full of the old classics though, right?

We'll get their tour setlist, bit weird as they are going festivals rather than thier own shows this summer...so who knows really :P

Hopefully its the promised heavy setlists and the mini pyscho tour had a few raritys/older songs :D

As for sales, hard to say, since you can't get day tickets but Bestival is a bit of a ballache to get to!

Edited by LondonTom

• 1 month later...

Good point, would make sense after Glastonbury then? Everyone on high from the weekend still/new punters ready to go to a festival after watching BBC...and Bam! You announce one of the biggest UK acts around!

Edited by LondonTom