Muse

42hamlet

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ed Sheeran but not part of the X tour :P

Very odd about Muse, must have been their Download contract or something kicking in. Hopefully though it means they want to play it and maybe will finish up the tour their next year?

(Suits me as I can't go this year anymore :P)

Edited by LondonTom

Is this sarcasm at work?

Anyway I reckon special guests will be Chic Featuring Nile Rogers.

A poor attempt at it

If Muse were to play they'd surely be one of if not the most expensive act on the lineup so with them pulling out Bestival will have quite a fair bit of money left in the pot. Do we reckon they'll manage to get someone big or will it be something appalling like the Kaiser Chiefs?

I was getting pretty drunk sat outside the tent by the bar when they came enjoying people watching & couldn't be arsed to move. No idea why they were considered special guests/worthy of not being announced unless it was a very late booking.

Not that I was that bothered about seeing them anyway, but it seemed like a prime opportunity to leave to get physio (from my mate who is a physio), because some random dickhead had rugby tackled me briefly before, destroying my Wilson fancy dress, and fucked my back up, and made me lose my sunglasses, all in one swift motion. My back was fucked for about 3 weeks afterwards. I hope he fell off the ferry on the way home. Only dickhead I've ever encountered at besti. But the amount of people around who saw it and came to check I was alright somewhat restored a bit of the faith I have in the besti crowd