Secret resales 2015

Terence99

7 minutes ago, Anderson19 said:

How do you clear cookies on an iPhone? 

Anyone got an a email aswell as a text from @eFestivals check page then? First email I've had from it.

I reckon you'd do that within Safari, via the privacy settings?  Or at least that's what I do in Chrome in Android.

1 minute ago, bekimo said:

Weird. When I put the tour link into my iPhone it comes up with the right page showing the Wednesday coach. 

When I put the tour link in the PC it redirects to the content/extras page with no Wednesday coach. 

Your phone is caching the old page.... close / open safari

1 minute ago, brain yolk! said:

Has it been suggested yet as to why they would keep removing coach ticket links and sticking it back up over and over again? Apologies if it has, but I can't see any sense to it? Are we being mocked?

Charitably, I'd say they're testing it, putting it into a live environment to check the functionality's working.

Uncharitably, they're lurking here and high-fiving every time there's 20 posts in a single minute.

WENDESDAY COACH RESALE HAS TO BE TODAY!!!! IM CALLING IT.

I work as a QA Engineer. They were definitely testing every possible user journey/flow, every happy path and/or unhappy path, if coach sales arent today I will genuinely be shocked.

Edited by chronicideas