Secret resales 2015

Terence99

30 minutes ago, davetherave2 said:

Lock him up throw away the key and give his ticket to a non molesting decent forum ticket searcher. All say aye aye !!

Harsh 

but fair

14 minutes ago, lobo said:

I'd be fuming. At least he has his mates ticket. Someone on another thread has had a stranger sign for tickets but no way of finding who / where then ended up. SEE, GF and royal mail all refusing to take responsibility. Poor guys!

Yeah I read that, apparently the address was changed back in may to some address in Liverpool and they were signed for? Christ only knows what happened there.

1 minute ago, Kinkyinuit said:

These performer tickets I found seem too good to be true. £600 for a pair, however the sellers phone is broken so can't take a photo to prove it's real. Smells fishy.

100% fishy everyone has multiple methods of taking pictures these days, especially if they are on something to post the advert.

2 minutes ago, Kinkyinuit said:

These performer tickets I found seem too good to be true. £600 for a pair, however the sellers phone is broken so can't take a photo to prove it's real. Smells fishy.

Yep, I'd be very wary there. Also bear in mind that performer tickets will probably fetch a lot more than that with still a couple of weeks to go.

Usually if it sounds too good to be true...

I'd imagine that if anyone from the Festival is reading this thread, then those tickets are likely to become unavailable pretty soon, given that they've forgotten to hide the ticket numbers on that picture (just above where it says "STAFF").

9 minutes ago, Kinkyinuit said:

That sounds massively moody

1 minute ago, incident said:

I'd imagine that if anyone from the Festival is reading this thread, then those tickets are likely to become unavailable pretty soon, given that they've forgotten to hide the ticket numbers on that picture (just above where it says "STAFF").

Very good point. You need to edit that quickly.

About as moody as the bloke who tried to sell me VIP tickets that were allegedly sold to him by fly Glastonbury, that he never had. And they'd never heard of him!!

2 minutes ago, lobo said:

@Kinkyinuit Id only meet in person to check out the tickets first then pay cash if youre happy. You need to try hunting down a photo of current staff / performer tickets if possible to compare. Amazing price if genuine, but dont jump into it!

This. 

And get those pictures edited while you still can just in case!