Secret resales 2015

Terence99

25 minutes ago, Becki7000 said:

On the way from Nottingham to Cornwall, just passed the Glastonbury exit off the M5... Almost got a bit tearful at the lack of a ticket :( surely it's too late now for a resale? <Really hopeful still though!>

I fucking love that sign!:)

yeah I think sadly the time has probably passed now but imagine dropping out and  some do go on sale...

Edited by MilkyJoe

14 minutes ago, Sussie said:

Hello efestivals. Any news?

Only news I can bring to the table is the fact I may well have had one beer too many last night and my head is thumping!

Sadly no news on the resale front.

Morning all..

15 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

Only news I can bring to the table is the fact I may well have had one beer too many last night and my head is thumping!

Sadly no news on the resale front.

Morning all..

Only one too many? Slacking there lad.

4 minutes ago, markian said:

Only one too many? Slacking there lad.

I know .. getting on a bit! I still think I'm 20 years old and can drink all night.

eerrrr.... I can't 

33 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

I know .. getting on a bit! I still think I'm 20 years old and can drink all night.

eerrrr.... I can't 

I can still drink all night but it now takes me a whole week to get over it. Gone are the days of going straight to work from the party

6 minutes ago, tarw said:

I can still drink all night but it now takes me a whole week to get over it. Gone are the days of going straight to work from the party

Oh I still do that.. and regret it instantly 

1 minute ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

I've gone the other way. Haven't been drinking for a few months (partly) due to wanting to get fit for Glastonbury.

so now a couple of glasses of wine and I'm anybody's. Saves money I suppose

I know that feeling. I got diagnosed with some things last year and can't really drink now - though vodka at fstivals seems to go down ok thankfully.

I had 2 pints of guinness the other week and felt very tipsy!

6 minutes ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

I've gone the other way. Haven't been drinking for a few months (partly) due to wanting to get fit for Glastonbury.

so now a couple of glasses of wine and I'm anybody's. Saves money I suppose

You're a cheap date!

Morning folks, its quiet on here even for a weekend! All this talk of drinking is making me thirsty although I can't handle it these days either. Especially when I've been away at work for a dry 2 months then come back and try to keep up with my mates. It ruins me!

11 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

Morning folks, its quiet on here even for a weekend! All this talk of drinking is making me thirsty although I can't handle it these days either. Especially when I've been away at work for a dry 2 months then come back and try to keep up with my mates. It ruins me!

2 months dry?! Are you mad!?

Im off out for a quick run round the block to try and sweat out last nights Guinness.

9 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

2 months dry?! Are you mad!?

Im off out for a quick run round the block to try and sweat out last nights Guinness.

Not through choice unfortunately. The offshore industry, especially in the Middle East takes a dim view of alcohol!:)