Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Just to confirm.. The Staff/Performer tickets absolutely have not remained the same for the past few years. They're different every year, and follow a similar design to the public tickets (which have a very different colour scheme & logo to that this year). If they were largely the same every year, they'd be easy as anything to fake.

I'm 100% sure that guy doesn't have anything legitimate to offer.

Whereas on the other hand I have loads to offer.

Cant quite think what I have to offer at this juncture. I'll get back to you later.. 

I'm sure I must have something....

3 minutes ago, incident said:

Just to confirm.. The Staff/Performer tickets absolutely have not remained the same for the past few years. They're different every year, and follow a similar design to the public tickets (which have a very different colour scheme & logo to that this year). If they were largely the same every year, they'd be easy as anything to fake.

I'm 100% sure that guy doesn't have anything legitimate to offer.

Unfortunately us ticketless will be targeted hard next week as the big day gets closer., id image we'll have a few scammers hitting this forum. People should definitely check in on this thread / a ticket thread before making any hasty decisions. 

Edited by lobo
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Kinkyinuit said:

The guy is trying to convince me that they are genuine. Says he's sold a few pairs, people are happy with them and will give me their email address to confirm.  Yeah, no thanks

sold a few pairs? unless he's a headliner, I doubt he's getting handed 6-8 free tickets

29 minutes ago, StePotts said:

sold a few pairs? unless he's a headliner, I doubt he's getting handed 6-8 free tickets

A friend who plays in a band and was playing in Bez's area somewhere told me yesterday that the band tickets from there had not been issued and were all being sold. The bands were told they can play but would be driven onsite, play their set, and then driven off site.

He is now not playing.

I have no reason to doubt what he says even though |it all sounded rather fishy to me. Bez, he said, was as angry as the bands.

I'm out of here for an early start in the pub. If anyone does hear of tickets being sold on that look genuine then feel free to PM me over the weekend. Have a good weekend guys, see you monday for the start of our final full week of ticket hunting.

23 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

A friend who plays in a band and was playing in Bez's area somewhere told me yesterday that the band tickets from there had not been issued and were all being sold. The bands were told they can play but would be driven onsite, play their set, and then driven off site.

He is now not playing.

I have no reason to doubt what he says even though |it all sounded rather fishy to me. Bez, he said, was as angry as the bands.

Hi cucumber man,. Did the your mate say who/ how tickets were being sold?

7 hours ago, BigChief said:

Surprised there are still no BBC competitions to be honest, usually they have several in the couple of weeks up to the festival.

They are usually the equivalent of next week. They hold them once the IOW festival is done, so as not to detract from their coverage. We've also had the election interfering with plans.

36 minutes ago, frizzydizzymizzy said:

ah thanks, kind of phew, but also annoying for everyone. were there any other success stories today, more people getting in working and stuff?

I haven't seen any but there was a whole thing with someone being offered some really dodgy looking tickets. These people prey on our desperation, it's obscene. 

Edited by MJ88

4 minutes ago, MJ88 said:

I haven't seen any but there was a whole thing with someone being offered some really dodgy looking tickets. These people pray on our desperation, it's obscene. 

oh really..i do hope everyone is extra careful. enough crap in the world right now..don't piss off the good hearted glasto goers! Well done on your success btw..i bet you're stoked! oh and thanks for brief update..have been run off my feet all day and do not have the energy to catch up on 141+ posts lol

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Nobody Interesting said:

He is now not playing.

That might go some way to explaining why bands that are on the Unfairground's poster don't appear on the official lineup with the set times. That's really quite naughty if true, and I can well believe it is.

12 minutes ago, Charcolate said:

Yeah I did. So that would suggest it is determined by the cardholder rather than the ticket booker :)

In previous years for the October sale if you pay off your own balance in April, the tickets will be delivered to your own address.

in April and any subsequent resales, the person who is #1 on the booking form (lead booker) with their registration details, all tickets go to that address irrespective of whether they were the cardholder or not

i hope that makes sense.

i have bought tickets before in resales for others (and not for me) using my card details and never seen the tickets at all.

things maybe different this year though but who knows I never got through in October or April this time.