Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 hour ago, MJ88 said:

I will be a clicker. Basically sat on a gate for hours at a time clicking when someone goes in or out so they can calculate how many they have on site at any given time. I'm not sure I'll be using my full skill set but it gets me a wristband and I get paid for it! Had to pay a £280 deposit which I'll get back when I've done my four shifts. 

Congrats well done, you'll have a fab time 

12 hours ago, lobo said:

Was it fun? Who'd you see? 

We had lots of mainly bad news the past week but nothing thats made us give up. A couple of people have bought VIP tickets but thats about it really.

It was really fun - good weather its biggest asset though. Not much of a vibe otherwise! I saw:

Local Natives, Pinegrove, Broken Social Scene, Glass Animals, Bon Iver, Slayer, Fatima Yamaha, The Growlers, Mac De Marco, The XX, Run The Jewels, Pond, a little bit of Van Morrison, Angel Olsen, Joey Purd, Arcade Fire and Skepta. Think I've forgotten loads but yeah. Missed a few things because the stages are really far apart, bit like glasto in that respect except absolute dead space inbetween. At least even if you are trekking from Williams Green to the Park you have a thousand amazing things to discover en route! 

Would go again though, as I say, weather a massive draw!

I hope everyone can find a way into worthy who doesn't have one yet. Feel so bad for you guys and my friends that are missing out. 

31 minutes ago, Kayleigh89 said:

Does anyone know how you can work for Glastonbury this late? It's got to a point I'm ready to sell my soul or an organ. Dreading the depressed feeling at home Glastonbury week 

Hi. I arranged my work through DC Site services today. It says on the website that Glastonbury positions are closed but someone on here posted that they were looking for some additional. I called them and they had me fill out some forms online (upload a pic and passport etc) and offered me a position. I believe it all had to be done by 6pm this evening though. I was against the clock as I only called them at 5:30 pm. I'll be clicking (see previous post for description). Going to be a different Glastonbury but at least I'll be there. Also get paid for it which is a massive bonus. Just have to get leave from work now which shouldn't be a problem. 

• Upvote 1

right. I have to be up at half past stupid because of this erection (as they say in China) so I'll bid you cool cats a goodnight and bon nuit.

We'll resume the battle tomorrow. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

Evening peoples!:) checking in for the lonely night shift. Couple of nice successes today, here's hoping for one big success to end the week!

I Have everything crossed for you...my satellite has been dodgy the last few hours so haven't been able to check in 

35 minutes ago, MJ88 said:

Hi. I arranged my work through DC Site services today. It says on the website that Glastonbury positions are closed but someone on here posted that they were looking for some additional. I called them and they had me fill out some forms online (upload a pic and passport etc) and offered me a position. I believe it all had to be done by 6pm this evening though. I was against the clock as I only called them at 5:30 pm. I'll be clicking (see previous post for description). Going to be a different Glastonbury but at least I'll be there. Also get paid for it which is a massive bonus. Just have to get leave from work now which shouldn't be a problem. 

Nice, congrats! Clicking doesn't sound too bad!

Yeah, today was the last day to pay the deposit, so you were just in time!

Edited by Robinn

4 minutes ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

dont i know it

i dont have facebook coz i hate that place, i follow various things on twitter but no friends (moaning about their lives / posting pics of their dinners / & general kitten &/or cat posts) so im here most of the time anyway

:lol:

IMG_1283.JPG

• Upvote 5

I have potentially got my partner a ticket thanks to a member here. 

Of course I won't fully believe it until that ticket is in my hand next week. I'm trying to keep positive thoughts though. 

So happy for the success stories here and I really do hope the rest of you get your break, you fucking deserve it!!

Edited by Charcolate

35 minutes ago, CatMitt said:

Milky I really hope you get a ticket you have put in some bloody long hours and remained in good spirits throughout.

Not that this means anything as we both don't have tickets!

Ahh shucks! We all deserve tickets. At least some people are getting lucky at this late stage.:)

Morning all

Checking in for probably the only time today as i may well have to actually do some work over the course of the next 11 hours.

For those who have tickets then carry on keeping everyone's spirits high. For those of you still seeking then may lady lucky (and SEE) shine down on you.

Be lucky.