Secret resales 2015

Terence99

4 minutes ago, verrymerry said:

That's still cool though!  You never know, could be a sign of more luck to come?

4 minutes ago, verrymerry said:

That's still cool though!  You never know, could be a sign of more luck to come?

Yeah that's my train of thought at mo, lottery tkt on way home too,,four leaf clovers to all on here , good luck 

You could always auction/sell your Latitude tickets and put the proceeds towards VIP tickets at Glastonbury.

Just throwing that out there..

tumbleweed......

1 minute ago, andyb66 said:

You could always auction/sell your Latitude tickets and put the proceeds towards VIP tickets at Glastonbury.

Just throwing that out there..

tumbleweed......

Ooooh that's not a bad idea, might not be the popular vote but desperate times and all that!

Just now, verrymerry said:

Ooooh that's not a bad idea, might not be the popular vote but desperate times and all that!

Bloody hell! I came up with a vaguely good idea.. wonders will never cease 

1 minute ago, MilkyJoe said:

Currently 412 entries!

I'll take those odds!:)

for those that don't realise this is for one pair of tickets each day for 4 days. Don't forget to enter tomorrow too folks.

But when is the deadline for entry? Thought i saw 9am tomorrow morning....

Currently 412 entries!

I'll take those odds!:)

for those that don't realise this is for one pair of tickets each day for 4 days. Don't forget to enter tomorrow too folks.

Unfortunately I have a feeling it will be a multiple thousands by 9am tomorrow 

Just now, lobo said:

But when is the deadline for entry? Thought i saw 9am tomorrow morning....

Ahh okay, I thought it was a separate entry each day. They must be drawing one per day for 4 days from the initial entrants by 9am tomorrow.

Just now, MilkyJoe said:

Ahh okay, I thought it was a separate entry each day. They must be drawing one per day for 4 days from the initial entrants by 9am tomorrow.

Oh I took it as the same as you. Have to retweet every day for a new entry. It would make more sense as they would get more retweets from people.

Just now, MilkyJoe said:

Still a chance though! And not a long wait between each announcement. We'll have something to keep us going each morning if its not today.

I thought you needed to retweet by 9am each day and they are drawing a pair of tkts for each day , might be wrong , just RT like it was f5 on resales :)

Just now, frizzydizzymizzy said:

So is a retweet not the same as a tweet? Did i actually not tweet anything lol. I don't get it. But please can I win tickets chirp chirp!

To retweet click the thing like a recycling symbol below the EE post, then post whatever you want, people seem to be writing #GetIntoGlasto.