Secret resales 2015

Terence99

3 minutes ago, Plumb111 said:

These Siblin notifications don't seem right. They are going ballistic and its the same page with no real change. 

I think I am officially giving up!

I think someone is just f5ing the page to death just to take the piss. Only change every time is to the holding page. And there were people on this morning getting excited coz they'd got the holding page from the 10000001 page.

Edited by markian
Spelling

4 minutes ago, actionstations said:

took my 61 year old dad in 2011, he had a lovely time, fell over twice (he was worthy view-ing so didn't appreciate the hill).

at one point I bumped into him randomly in the corner of a tent watching a quite intense circus show and he offered me whiskey, which was handy...

I was so proud of him, mum insists he didn't have a good time but I'm so glad he made it to my favourite place and knows what it's like!

I never thought my mum would ever camp, also parent proud!

Just now, Baloo12 said:

Has anyone got any theories on these Siblin notifications? Good or bad? (Although preferably good.) I have no idea what to make of them.

a few hundred pages back i was saying how it didnt feel like the right time for a sale yet, because see hadnt started trolling us yet

do you feel trolled yet?

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Baloo12 said:

Has anyone got any theories on these Siblin notifications? Good or bad? (Although preferably good.) I have no idea what to make of them.

My theory is that he's got the checker running more than 60 times a minute and therefore keeps tripping the holding page and then we get an alert

3 minutes ago, markian said:

In fact I've just convinced myself that some loser with a little pecker and no life is messing about feeling dead chuffed with themselves.

But enough about me......

:huh:

Edited by andyb66

1 minute ago, Andysparra said:

My theory is that he's got the checker running more than 60 times a minute and therefore keeps tripping the holding page and then we get an alert

Naaah, that can't be it. Otherwise we would've had that problem for weeks, not just today.

4 minutes ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

a few hundred pages back i was saying how it didnt feel like the right time for a sale yet, because see hadnt started trolling us yet

do you feel trolled yet?

So trolled.

Time for a resale now, please.

Just now, Robinn said:

Naaah, that can't be it. Otherwise we would've had that problem for weeks, not just today.

I thought that, but then again see have only  just changed this page recently/took it down, and maybe just added the timer/counter again today? 

Afternoon, how are we all? Spent the afternoon being stood up by a lecturer and buying myself a summer jacket for the first time in about four years. I reckon it'd look great at Glasto!

Just done a quick readthrough, so essentially siblin's going mad but we're not overly taking that as a positive?

17 minutes ago, EasyUserName said:

I took my youngest when she was 2 and a half.  This year, she'll be four and a half.  Well worth it, I would say.  Mind you, this year, the grandparents are having them for the first few days so they don't miss too much school (well, that's what I've told them - I'm sure it is nothing to do with a couple of days child-free!).

Ahh maybe I will take her next time!

2 minutes ago, maelzoid said:

So I just worked out why I couldn't enter the EE comps linked to earlier (not the twitter follow one, but the shortlist one).

It seems my work spam/malware filter blocks it. Using my phone and I entered easily.  

Tough question though

yeah mine was blocked by ghostery, which is all kinds of awesome but can be a pain in the ass if you actually want to click an ad, or a button that will cause a pop up, it wont let you without adding exceptions

54 minutes ago, frizzydizzymizzy said:

Just wondering if anyone here had cool parents who took them when they were small?

Luckily the grandparents will have our daughter again this year, the other half doesn't want to take her till she's 7..but i'm keen to take her next time when she'll be 4 and a half. I love seeing all the kids there in their decorated carts with their faces painted!

My folks weren't the type, but we took our little one when he was 3 months old last year, and will be taking him again this year if we get tickets! People we know were all like 'Ohhh... really?' but we had a fantastic time.

Adele sings very effective lullabies.

3 minutes ago, CobysDaddy said:

My folks weren't the type, but we took our little one when he was 3 months old last year, and will be taking him again this year if we get tickets! People we know were all like 'Ohhh... really?' but we had a fantastic time.

hats off to you. How did you manage the mud (assuming your little one was buggy bound at times)?

Edited by Ted Dansons Wig

Just now, Ted Dansons Wig said:

hats off to you. How did you manage the mud (assuming your little one was buggy bound at times?

Avoided wheels at all costs! We took a robust sling and I mostly wore him. Very sweaty for me but he could see all the sights. Plus we always carried a chair so Mum could stop and feed him. Kudos to the Glastonbury crowds for being very supportive of breastfeeding mums, and in particular to the security at John Peel who let us pitch up our chair and feed the little guy out of the rain, while Vampire Weekend were playing.

7 minutes ago, CobysDaddy said:

Awesome, i suppose you can't really lose them when they're that small! Good luck! :)