Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Out of interest was it that the tickets don't exist? I know with windinglake you have to buy a windinglake pass, accommodation, and they can supply hospitality tickets without the need to be registered, was he pretending to sell these are actually selling these?

Edit: not that I need them or want them, I'm just curious.

Edited by Deaf Nobby Burton

1 minute ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

Out of interest was it that the tickets don't exist? I know with windinglake you have to buy a windinglake pass, accommodation, and they can supply hospitality tickets with the need to be registered, was he pretending to sell these are actually selling these?

Edit: not that I need them or want them, I'm just curious.

When the ad first popped up on Reddit, one of the posters on here mailed Windinglake about it and they told him(her)? that they had no booking under that name iirc. The guy had supplied his full name/contact details etc. in the ad.

1 minute ago, MilkyJoe said:

When the ad first popped up on Reddit, one of the posters on here mailed Windinglake about it and they told him(her)? that they had no booking under that name iirc. The guy had supplied his full name/contact details etc. in the ad.

Ahh ok, so basically trying to pretend to sell a windinglake pass/ticket that they don't actually have. 

2 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

Ahh ok, so basically trying to pretend to sell a windinglake pass/ticket that they don't actually have. 

Yeah that's what it looked like. Especially when he popped up on here trying to sell 2 completely different tickets. Guy is persistent I'll give him that!

Is there a group for helping people on here or is everyone just trying for themselves?

I'm only trying for one for my friend so would gladly try to buy someone elses as well if I get through. Would obviously need to plan in advance though as there won't be time to get someones details when they come on sale

31 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

Kob1994

Thanks. If anyone finds out if he's brought to task I'd be very keen to hear.. 

I'm resigned to the fact that I'm not going to get to Glasto this year as I can't commit to keeping an eye on various page checkers and wassap groups. Good luck to all those trying for tickets.

To be honest you only really need one page checker if you have a decent phone. Neil's check page seems to be the one of choice if you are in the UK as it sends a text to your phone I believe. Have the main page open in your browser and as soon as you get the text you're ready to give it a go. 

As has previously been mentioned on this thread the value of a whatsapp group is probably going to be minimal if the sale is as short as last year because people are always going to sort tickets out themselves before they put an alert out unless there are several people all going for someone else's ticket. It will probably be the same on here too, whilst it is nice to be a part of because we're all in the same boat by the time it actually gets posted that it's happening it's likely to be almost over such is the popularity of the page checkers.

• Upvote 2

I gotta say all this waiting around isn't half dispiriting! All week I like everyone else here have been ready for it, however we're now going into the 2nd week and I've got a 10 hour flight on Wednesday, so it's sod's law that the sale will be then. I only need a single ticket too....:(

• Upvote 1