Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 hour ago, siblin said:

I work around errors like a "no response from server" by retrying, but if a page returns a 200 with the text "Processing maximum number of transactions" I've chosen not to discard them as they are legitimate changes and *could* indicate that something is happening.

As the sale happened 2 weeks ago, I refreshed the 900001 link (which had been "page not found" until this point) and got "processing maximum number of transactions". My next refresh took me to the enter registration page. 

14 minutes ago, rachelhop said:

Hi again monday morning and hopes are fading.......... I have accepted it now I think just about I have made other plans for that weekend and will not be watching as It will be just too sad x

Defo check out the competitions Rachel, don't give up! They usually run up until the week before. There's a new one from Metro on Twitter today x

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, SPTFRE said:

Does it seem like there's more competitions this year? But maybe it's because there's a greater focus on here? I wonder if, rather than having further "secret" resales, GFL offer the last few dozen returned/cancelled tickets to commercial partners for competitions?

Seems about normal to me I think. If anything, I'm expecting more to crop up. WaterAid, EE, Oxfam, Glastonbury, Thatchers, National Express are all partners so would get the bulk of the comp tickets. eFestivals makes sense, radio stations will get them (e.g. radio X), and local newspapers. Seems like that would be the minimum with some extras handed out who knows where from (other popular websites, newspapers)

6 minutes ago, SPTFRE said:

Does it seem like there's more competitions this year? But maybe it's because there's a greater focus on here? I wonder if, rather than having further "secret" resales, GFL offer the last few dozen returned/cancelled tickets to commercial partners for competitions?

it seems like theres a lot more people looking for the competitions too. There will definitely be more up until the week before the festival.