Secret resales 2015

Terence99

2 hours ago, MadScientist said:

rly hope you all manage to get sorted. I'm sorted now but still monitoring this thread hoping you all get sorted x

Well done, got sorted in the flash resale but keep coming back to hope that others were successful later. 

Morning everyone hope I didn't miss anything too exciting! Coldplay were fab last night, I'm sure they will be 10x better at Glastonbury. I kept joking to my partner that they would be talking in French (really joking, didn't think they would) but no they were actually speaking in French in between songs so we didn't have a clue what was going on. All I can say is the French do love Coldplay. 

Edited by cb4747

3 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

Morning everyone hope I didn't miss anything too exciting! Coldplay were fab last night, I'm sure they will be 10x better at Glastonbury. I kept joking to my partner that they would be talking in French (really joking, didn't think they would) but no they were actually speaking in French in between songs so we didn't have a clue what was going on. All I can say is the French do love Coldplay. 

Cool, what were the xylobands like? I saw they had little speakers on or something? The guy who makes them has hinted he's doing something for Glastonbury.

12 hours ago, Travis Tee said:

Just given you a thumbs up :D

Cheers!

11 hours ago, StoneCircle said:

Click on reputation, it shows who it was :)

Yeah I think this is a gold thing, unless I'm being super dense! 

11 hours ago, clarkete said:

Not wishing to get out a wooden spoon, but it was rickw.

It could easily have been an accident, but if not don't take it personally, plenty of us are just miserable gits ;) 

Oh I'm usually a miserable git...I think my affront at it was probably me being even more of a miserable git than usual at that very moment. I'm happy to look past it.......for now.....

3 hours ago, cb4747 said:

Ahh, glad it was good! I think I have the DVD/album or whatever of the Mylo Xyloto tour date in Paris that they recorded, and I was surprised at the effort they made with the few bits of French I could hear in that. 

On 5/25/2016 at 7:06 AM, morph100 said:

Cool, what were the xylobands like? I saw they had little speakers on or something? The guy who makes them has hinted he's doing something for Glastonbury.

I'll be honest, they were pretty cool! They seem keen on getting people off their phones and putting their hands in the air and it did look cool seeing all the lights flash in sync. They didn't have speakers on just led lights. Tried to upload my short vid I took but it won't let me! 
*found a way

Edited by cb4747